Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jshster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Multinational
    I own a business that is currently operating at 80% capacity and will likely continue at that level. I've received an offer from a multinational business that is offering me a contract that would require 30% of my existing capacity for each of the next 2 years. What should I ask them before making my decision?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2008, 12:37 AM
    What kind of business is this concerning, please? Knowing that would make a difference in the answers that you receive. I'm also not sure what you mean by "capacity" because we don't know what type of business this is concerning.
    jshster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 06:39 PM
    The business is involved with cosmetics, with lip care being one of our top sellers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multinational companies advantage and disadvantage [ 5 Answers ]

Can any one please provide me the information about the advantage and disadvantage of being multinational companies and the advantage and disadvantage to the host country. And to the mother counttry. I am bit confuse about this.

Multinational companies [ 3 Answers ]

Advantage and disadvantage from the increase of mutinational companies

Multinational taxpayer (L-1 visa in US) [ 1 Answers ]

Start to work in US since 02/01/2007 under L-1 visa. Before this, working in Taiwan from 07/01/2005, but frequently on business trips to US (less than 100 days in US). For Y2007's tax, understand I need to report whole year income (including January's from Taiwan). How does this work...

View more questions Search