Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Archos 605 - Problems connecting to Archoslink
    I am trying to set up the 'record from tv' function on my Archos 605. My device is registered at the website, so apparently my next step is to synchronise Archoslink and my device to install the TV Guide ability. I've installed Archoslink, but no matter which USB I plug my device into, Archoslink is not recognising it. My PC has no problems recognising it, but I just can't make Archoslink do it. I'm using Vista and have even tried running the Archoslink programme as an XP file... It's driving me mad! :mad: :(
    johnd7896 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 12:43 AM

Have you solved the problem , if so HELP me please . I have same problem
    cha_leg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 02:43 PM

Kohoutek

I came across an older psot from you about Greg Lemond's Contact info.

I am the Promotional coordinator for Gripped Films- we have been following Columbia-HTC this past season and at the 09 TDF. Our film is called Chasing Legends.

Gripped Films presents Chasing Legends

We are in the final phase of produciton and we are trying to get interviews with the old Legends themselves. Greg is obviously one of those. We are having a hard time finding a way to contact him.

Is there any chance you could share the contact information with me so that we can try and set up an interview with him.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance for hearing the odd request!
    darriusapril2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 08:45 PM

I can't get in my computer user name change
    darriusapril2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 08:46 PM

Andi forget my password to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer 7 problems connecting! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to everyone first of all glad to have found this site to exchange info. Now to the question it seems that when I tried to upgrade about 2 weeks ago from Yahoo 7.5 to version 8.1 it wasn't the right thing to have done. It worked about 2 or 3 days good but 4 th day I couldn't sighn in at all,...

Connecting a PC to a TV [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get a cable to hook up my PC to my TV so I can get the audio and video through my TV. I went to best buy the other day looking for one but couldn't find any. Thanks

Connecting two PC via ethernet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a game freek. I want to connect my two pcs for playing multiplayer games via ethernet. Please help.

Having problems connecting to Kazaa [ 4 Answers ]

I am new at downloading software and I've just downloaded Kazaa and I can't connect it just keeps saying "page cannot be displayed so if anyone could help me that would be great,. Thanks, RyelyRye

View more questions Search