Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Morning Sickness And Gallstones!
    :mad: I'am 6 weeks pregnant and I have gallstones in my gallbladder. I throw up all day long "Bile" and I'm not sure if it's the pregnancy or gallstone.
    When will the morning sickness end.
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Mar 2, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Ohhh Im soooo sorry you have to go through that... I went through morning afternoon and night sickness my first trimester of my pregnancy. I was sick like that throwing up bile... it was awful, Don't let your stomach get empty or it will be worse, try to eat a little cereal.. I had to eat frosted shredded wheat with my eyes closed just because I knew if I didn't eat I would be even more sick. Whatever you do just keep in mind that it will go away and you will be tearing the fridge apart. Its all worth it for the little baby!
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Mar 2, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Also try ginger candies and water with lemon squeezed in it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning sickness [ 2 Answers ]

Any tips on relieving morning sickness ? My niece is sick all day and the thought of food is horrible for her. She can't eat or talk about food or see it. She's about 10 weeks. Third child. Other two were boys and did not go thro this. Some sickness but not near this bad. Help!

Morning Sickness [ 8 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is morning sickness or not but lately I nothing sounds good to eat and just the thought of some foods gross me out. Is this normal? I am going on 7 weeks.

Morning sickness [ 4 Answers ]

My sister has really bad morning sickness any remedies to help it

Morning Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Can I get morning sickness the day after I get pregnant?:confused:

Morning sickness [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone have any morning sickness tips for me? Its been a while since I went through this, so any tips would be helpful. I forgot just how much I disliked the first trimester hahha. Thanks

View more questions Search