Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kateski Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Moving animals across the world
    Hello

I'm interested if anyone knows of a good book, or anything about sending cats across the ocean in a humane way. What is the best route for them, plane/or ship? Can anyone help with this. A "ASAP" answer would help.:)
    crystaria Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateski
    Hello

I'm interested if anyone knows of a good book, or anything about sending cats across the ocean in a humane way. What is the best route for them, plane/or ship? Can anyone help with this. A "ASAP" answer would help.:)
    Air plane is the most quick, check with a vet to see if he has any medicine to relax them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does your animals look like? [ 19 Answers ]

Hey guys I figured I would lighten up the place by asking all of you to put pics up of your dogs. I'm just curious to what kind of animals you all have. Hope to see some pics! http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k173/sarahbeth26/doodle010.jpg This is my Slider. He is a year old and was...

Farm animals. [ 11 Answers ]

What really did come first, the hen or the egg? And when its alive why do we call it a hen and when we eat it it's chichen?:confused: :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Animals [ 1 Answers ]

What is an animal that starts with the letter "x"

Animals [ 2 Answers ]

My cat was diagnosed with a lung infection. Does litter box dust or litter box deodorizers cause this problem? She is also having some type of breathing attack. Her breathing is heavy and when she has these attacks she is gasping for breath. The vet prescribed CLAVAMOX. She is an older cat over...

Non-human animals [ 4 Answers ]

Do Non-human animals have values and beliefs?

View more questions Search