Leo251091 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Registry program
    I want to know where the hell is the program call registry in the computer
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 2, 2008, 02:28 AM
    DON'T TOUCH IT !!!!

The Registry controls everything within a Windows system!!
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jul 20, 2008, 08:05 AM
    The Window's registry is a "virtual" database, that is created from multiple files. To view it, use the regedit application: Start -> Run -> regedit -> Enter.

As mentioned by Curlyben, the registry in Windows is not something to mess about with, especially if you have limited technical knowledge. If you have to fiddle, then back it up first: File -> Export -> Save.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registry [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there guys I need help.I boot into recovery console and select the drive I want to work with,all good.When I want to navigate to the c:\windows dir it says access is denied.What am I doing wrong ?:confused:

Registry Repair [ 1 Answers ]

If you are on your PC and Internet a lot, in your opinion, is it good for your PC to run the registry repair daily. Thanks in advance.

New registry [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any way to change the Registry back to the PC when it was new.I didn't make any backup when I buy it.

Registry? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi If I run a program. One that can only be used a limited amont of time before I regester and pay for it, how does it know that it's already been run through it's trial period, even after it's been removed and reinstalled.

Registry [ 23 Answers ]

How do I manually clean my registry?

View more questions Search