Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarkJediJaden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 07:11 PM
    80's anime style movie
    Hi, I've been looking for a movie that was on either showtime or hbo in the mid 1980's. It was about a brother and sister that looked human, but they had wings. The other main character was human, in his late teens and was selected to pilot this robot that looked similar in style to Voltron.

I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm hoping someone else might know of it. Thanks!
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 01:00 PM
    This might help :cool:
    Epinions.com - Baka Baka Baka!: JavaDevil's 10 Best Anime Films Spectacular!
    Or it could have been a episode of Happily Ever on HBO. It usually comes on in the mornings
    evilzombieowl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 10:05 PM
    DarkJediJaden... did you ever find the name of this movie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to turn a picture into anime/japanese cartoon style [ 7 Answers ]

So my best friend is having a birthday party but I am finding it difficult to buy a card for her. So I decided to make my own and get a picture of her and turn it into anime/japanese cartoon style (because we LOVE anime) The problem is I don't know how to do it. I have read some online tutors...

Identify old 80's anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm not a huge anime fan, but recently I've been getting these flashes of memory of an old anime movie I used to own on VHS when I was 6 or 7. I doubt it's a very good film but it holds quite powerful memories of when I was a nipper so I'd love to locate it. I can remember quite a lot...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

Some 80's anime movie, with castle or labrynth [ 2 Answers ]

The characters would become trapped and turned into blocked parts, like their feet and hanging ears? Like dice on a rearview mirror. They were inside a castle and or labrynth. And I think there were stairs upside down. I know it was an 80's because I was young. Please help if possible.

80s cartoon movie, anime style help! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. I barely remember this movie, but I know I saw it a million times. Which makes it all the more aggravating that I can't remember the darn thing. I saw it in the early to mid 80s, but it was probably done in the late 70s. Very similar to the hans christian anderson's the little mermaid...

View more questions Search