Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monaname Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 09:47 AM
    How soon can I take a home pregnancy test?
    I think I may be experiencing implantation bleeding. This has been going on for about four days now. How soon can I take a home pregnancy test and trust the results?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jan 28, 2006, 09:49 PM
    I would wait until a week after your period is due to take the test and have it as accurate as possible. Not to mention save money and unnessary stress with false negative results. If you can't wait that long then you should see your dr. for a blood test
    monaname Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2006, 06:54 AM
    I took an EPT test this morning and it was negative... but I don't trust it. I'm still having spotting, but nothing like an actually flow. Guess I'll wait for another week. Either way, it's out of my hands.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 31, 2006, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by monaname
    I took an EPT test this morning and it was negative....but I don't trust it. I'm still having spotting, but nothing like an actually flow. Guess I'll wait for another week. Either way, it's out of my hands.
    First, welcome to the forum.
    Second - the golden rule - when in doubt, see your doctor!

The following are some sites that you and your hubby or b/f can peruse together to bond better and he won't get jealous or the feeling of being left out.

Happy Parenting - if you are...

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102
    Scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise,
    Dangers, etc.
    http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.
    kayleigh1989 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monaname
    I think I may be experiencing implantation bleeding. This has been going on for about four days now. How soon can I take a home pregnancy test and trust the results?
    I think you should wait a bit longer before you take the test I thinks it's a bit early an you should go your doctors for a check up good luck
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayleigh1989
    i think u should wait a bit longer before u take the test i thinks its a bit early an u should jus go ur doctors for a check up gd luck
    Kayleigh, I PM'd you earlier to bring this to your attention...

Please pay attention to the post dates... this question was asked almost 2 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

4 EPT Home test with NEGATIVE. What's wrong wit me? [ 6 Answers ]

Dear... Me having spotting for a week and it start early than my period schedule. What's wrong? Could I am pregnant or what? I had 4 negative on EPT home test and still spotting with some of little red/brown discharge and white stretchy like egg :( . HELP PLEASSEE

Causing a negative pregnancy test? [ 2 Answers ]

I a supposed to leave for Basic Training next week... A few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant, had a d&c, so I a no longer pregnant. However, my hcg levels are still being detected by a pregnancy tests. Is there anything I can drink or do to get my hcg levels to drop back to normal more quick?...

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

View more questions Search