Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niish55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 02:30 PM
    First time fraud sentence.
    Can anybody please tell me what is the sentence for first time fraud never had any criminal record before... Am a student in u.k and am over 18.I am acussed for employee theft for credit card transaction.will I go to jail?Please advice me anybody.Am so stress.I have never been to court.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 1, 2008, 02:35 PM
    niish55, what country do you live in? Are you over 18 years old?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 02:42 PM
    As noted where do you live, US, Canada, Iran? Next what was the fraud, did you cheat someone out of 10 dollars or 10,000 dollars,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fraud under 5000$ 1st time? [ 2 Answers ]

Embarrassed to say, my boyfriend (20) and I (19) were caught in the Bay switching 10$ earrings with 20$ ones.. we paid the 10$.. and then we were caught by two sercurity guards. We are banned from the Bay for a year.. Then they called the cops and we were charged with fraud under 5000$... This...

Jail time for fraud? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how much time in jail a person can receive, on the first offense of fraud, in Canada? The answer is NEEDED so someone please reply!

Time Sensitive issue regarding fraud charges [ 2 Answers ]

I know, I know this is going to start like you have all heard before, but I swear I am a concerned friend. A buddy of mine was fired from his job forging documents of Non existent companies and than stealing materials to paint some guys cars (the guys are drug dealers whom yes my buddy did this...

What would be my sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I am 39 year old, leaving in canada on visa. Caught for shoplifting charged with Theft under $5000. On the day of my first appearance in court I am going to plead guilty... My visa will exp in 3 months. This is my first offence and I am very regret for the same. Want to know what type of sentence...

View more questions Search