Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 1, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Weather act of god or gobal warming
    Since June last year we have had really freaky things happening here in Hull
    First was the who of Hull flooding and there is not a day goes by in the local press where there is a story about this.
    Then on Wednesday we had a earthquake really freaky never experienced one of these or flooding before.
    Then last night really high winds
    Is this just a act of god or global warming?

N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 02:05 PM
    The Bible does say that in the last days the weather patterns would change and be unpredictable. That there would be earthquakes and different things in places that never experienced them before and they would increase.

It is hard to say if it is God or man but I believe global warming Al Gore style is a farce.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Natural disasters I would say are reminders for us that we are not in a parmanent world.
    This world we live in is not forever,it will end soon.
    It is such a fragile place we live in, one way or another our life here will end,whether in the middle of a natural disaster or peacefully in our beds.

The universe we live in is ageing and all of humanity will end along with it.

I agree with Nohelp4U,
    I believe that in the end times we will be seeing increase in earthquakes.
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Rep. :D
    It amazes me how much we (me 'n firmbeliever) agree.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Hi Sweet Nicki -

Gosh, sorry you are going through all of this.

I think some events are man's doing and some may be God's reminder as to who truly is in charge.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u

It is hard to say if it is God or man but I believe global warming Al Gore style is a farce.
    So by elimination you believe we are in the midst of the 'end of days'?
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:28 PM
    I believe that all the signs of the 'end times' stated in the Bible are starting to piece together now. In the 70's and 80's Christian said it would all have happened by early 2000's but I told them all they were at least 10 to 20 years off.

Israel became a nation and the fig tree bloomed again 1948, end times generations later,
    People lovers of self 2 Timothy 3:1-5,7 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    Unusual climate, weather changes

Knowledge and easy access instantly globally
    Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Inflation, fall of the dollar,

These I see coming within 7 to 17 years

11) PLANS FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT:

* The United Nations, World Trade Organization, Peacekeeping actions and other agencies are preliminary steps to the formation of a one world government.
    * This generation is the first in history that has the communications and transportation needed to form a one world government which the Antichrist will establish.

Government working toward globalization, RFID chip, cashless society (no paper or coins)

Revelation 13:16-17 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

* Assuming the Mark is an under the skin implanted computer device, the technology is now available and patented at the U.S. Patent Office. RFID chipping spychips.com - how RFID will compromise privacy, security, freedom
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Global cooling

Global cooling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Global Cooling: The Coming Ice Age
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    These I see coming within 7 to 17 years
    So what will you believe after 17 years if we are all still here?
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Yeah I heard that N0AA weather is saying the North Pole has developed a thick layer of ice now and we are headed for an ice age...
    S0 much for Gore... can we say give the Nobel Prize BACK NOW!
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 04:57 PM
    We will be here in 17 years but it ain't going to be pretty
    Tell me 2015 if you don't see it happening by then.
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Maybe in the U.S. Elsewhere we'll be fine.
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Mar 3, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Nicki.I too like loads of others were woken up by Wednesday's earthquake.I thought my alarm clock had gone awol :D but no,it was simply the house shaking.I remember the Dudley quake a few years ago,when most of the people in my road came outside to wonder what had happened.Even local radio went off the air briefly.
    As for global warming.Well the ice sheets are melting,winters are not what they were when I was growing up,and summers are hit and miss.Just another average day in the life cycle of nature then.If we ever get struck by another asteroid,aka Gulf of Mexico,65 million years ago,then I will start to panic.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 10, 2008, 01:33 AM
    We now have the worst winter weather predicted today winds of up to 80mph and rain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global Warming? [ 2 Answers ]

Only in Arkansas... how this got past the editor, I can only venture to guess... 4519

Damage caused by an act of God [ 6 Answers ]

We just hade a hurrican and my patio umbrella flew over the fence and hit my neighbours car and cracked his windshield. Am I responsible for the $300 damage:confused:

Global warming [ 14 Answers ]

Why arnt we putting all of our power into this situation I mean countries are going to be under waterrr... and mostly in europe I am really worried and our tempratures are hanging in many parts of earth and we are having a lot of hurricanes and such... so we arnt we putting all our mind into this.....

View more questions Search