Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terryswan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 09:29 AM
    Polaris won't start
    4 stroke 425 4x4 magnum. It began by not starting, but try again in 20 min. or so and would start fine. The 20 min. wait time kept getting longer until now it won't start even with a little shot of ether.
    This progressed over a period of 4 months.
    flamingo1234 Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2010, 03:31 PM

Simple problem. It's a POLARIS
    People Often Learn About Reliability Issues Soon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to start [ 2 Answers ]

We want to invest 30,000 per year and retire in 15yrs. How should we start and should we pay off our existing home loan?:eek: :eek:

Where to start.. [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 and feel I'm to week I'm a bit of a couch potato I way 12 stone 4 and have decided to bulk myself up around the arms area that seems to be the area that needs the most work. I have started eating more healthey like diet ready meals, my 5 a day+ fruit and veg but bulking upwise I need advice...

Polaris Sweeper has little flow [ 1 Answers ]

My Polaris is not sweeping strongly. I detached it from the wall of the pool, then turned on the pump (my Polaris pump will not run without the pool pump... so that is fine) and the pressure of water coming out seemed fine. Where is the water flow slowing down between the pool wall and the...

XP won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions on the following would be appreciated. Basically XP won't load up in either normal, or safe mode. It gets as far as that XP logo with the black background and sits there. The blue line in that loading bar at the bottom still moves, and the hard drive light blinks on and off...

Start up [ 1 Answers ]

Upon start up of my pc, the message "please check video cable connections" comes up. There is no web cam or video equipment connected to my computer. I then must shut down the system on the modem and start all over before the windows screen will come up. Could you help me resolve this problem?

View more questions Search