Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heatherd13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 09:24 AM
    I forgot the title to this amazing horror movie
    I would really like to see this movie again but I forgot the title to it. If you could help me figure out the name for it I would greatly appreicate it.

OK here's the details of the movie I do remember..
    It was about a father and his two sons. (one of the sons is what the movie is named after if I recall correctly) the father believes demons walk the earth and he tries to capture them and kill them by dragging the "demons" back into his basement where he proceeds to kill them. He tries to get his sons to also help him in killing the demons but his children are younger at the time and can't be too much assistance. They start to believe their father has gone crazy..
    I can't remember too much else but at the end I THINK one of the sons starts to believe his father and continues to kill the "demon"
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Could be Frailty.
    KIM2168 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Yea that's definitely frailty with matthew mcconaughney
    moix4 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 04:32 PM
    The Good Son

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I forgot this movie title [ 9 Answers ]

I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!! It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are...

Horror Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a horror movie in which several hunters went on a hunting trip in a remote area and came across a colony of inbreeding humans which chased and killed most of the hunters.

An Old Horror movie- forgot the title. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. :D I saw a movie a long time ago, but have since forgotten what it was called. It was about these disgusting little creatures who lived under ground. The main character and his girlfriend, they (I think) traveled to the town where the creature...

Old Horror Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an old movie probably from the 30s or 40s. It's about a man who falls off a boat, lands on an island inhabited by zombie like creatures. Thanks

A cat movie- forgot title [ 1 Answers ]

There were two females. Marnada was the older one and the younger one was I think called priscilla. Anyway they would transform into a cat but only one at a time. So priscilla found a man with I think two kids and was trying to get married to him. The next I remember is the females couldn't take...

View more questions Search