Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sirius98_99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 06:44 AM
    Maritime Law Schools
    Am presently serving as a Second Mate on Merchant Marine Ships and am looking forward to enrol for a maritime Law school to upgrade my educational Qualification and pursue a career as a Marine Lawyer.
    I will be grateful if you can provide me with the details of the universities offering the courses in the above mentioned filed and also any alumni contact details.

Best regards
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2006, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sirius98_99
    Am presently serving as a Second Mate on Merchant Marine Ships and am looking forward to enrol for a maritime Law school to upgrade my educational Qualification and persue a career as a Marine Lawyer.
    i will be grateful if you can provide me with the details of the universities offering the courses in the above mentioned filed and also any alumni contact details.

best regards

Here are a few here in the US, many Law schools offer options Maritime Law

Tulane Law School
    John Giffen Weinmann Hall
    6329 Freret Street
    New Orleans, LA 70118-6231

Cornell Law school
    Ithaca, NY

Roger Williams University School of Law

Ten Metacom Avenue
    Bristol, RI 02809
    Tel. (401) 254-4500

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Montesorri Schools [ 6 Answers ]

I am considering enrolling my children, ages 4 and 6, into a Montessori school in the fall. I have all the information, have been to the Montessori websites, and done a fair bit of research on it. I'm interested in other people's thoughts and opinions about the Montessori schools. If anyone has...

Good psychics schools [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in the paranormal, and since my father committed suicide I have wanted to find out if he is still here or went to another place... I would like to get some real information on good psychic schools so that I can find him. Can anyone help me?

Looking at new schools [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find questions to ask a principal at a new school I am interviewing?

View more questions Search