Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annorath Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Ford Explorer 2002 Passanger Window
    I need to get a hold of a diagram to remove the door panel to fix the power window
    Majoria Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2008, 10:26 AM
    Just to make sure I understand, do you need the diagram to remove the door panel or the electrical diagram of the window switch? I don't think I have a diagram of the door panel but I can check on the proper steps. Should be just remove a few screws/bolts from the middle and/or top area of the panel and then separate the panel from the door frame as it likely still has the factory seal and then lift. The bottom usually just slides down into place so lift to remove once all of the bolts are out, top may be similar, haven't done one in a while.

Once the panel is off you'll have to disconnect a few electrical connectors for the door locks and power windows and the speaker.
    annorath Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Yes, just the door panel. My daughter is away at college, and I wanted to give her some steps on how to remove the door panel. The window dropped and she needs to get it lifted enough to get it to a shop. We did it last summer on the back passenger window together, so she has some idea on how to do it. I just wanted to see if I missed anything important, and you answered my question.

Thanks
    Danny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Ford Explorer Brake Lights Remain On After I Park And have left the Car. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am wanting to know why my rear lights remain on after I have parked and removed my key form the ignition. I don't even use the rear lights during daytime. Leads me to believe the lights must be brake lights. Can anybody tell me why these lights remain on? After I removed the Brake...

2002 ford explorer automatic door locks [ 1 Answers ]

My door locks keep locking and unlocking by themselves. How can I disconnect this system and control the door locks manually?

Ford Explorer 2002 Power Outlet never powers off my GPS [ 2 Answers ]

When I shut down the car, the gps plugged into the power outlet does not shut down, even with the truck totally off. I assume this will drain the battery. Is there anyway to make the power source shut off when I shut the truck down? I really don't want to have to unplug the gps every time I shut...

How to troubleshoot turn signal light on 2002 Ford Explorer Sports Trac [ 2 Answers ]

Right turn signal in rear is not working. Replaced bulb but didn't help and fuse is good. Any ideas as to what is going on?

Over drive ford explorer 2002 [ 1 Answers ]

My Ford Explorer started flashing the over drive off light. What dose this mean? I have not noticed any difference in performance.

View more questions Search