Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflyforever Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Feb 29, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Grant writer .
    I just got a small internship being a grant writer part time for a non profit for my degree in the field.. can someone offer me tools to help me with this..
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Go to your library and do some research. There are grant writing books available, such as, "The Everything Grant Writing Book:Creating the Perfect Proposal to Raise the Funds You Need", by Judy Tremore and Nancy Burke Smith.

There are online resources such as the following:
    Nonprofit Fundraising and Grantwriting
    Getting Grants: Grant Writing, Finding Funding, Government Grants, Education Grants - LibrarySpot Feature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New writer [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young; I wrote several full length romance novels, even though, they are romance novels, they have a story line, not obsene. Now many years later I have not tried to publish these, where do I start and do I need an agent?

How to become a writer [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering how to become an author. I have idears for selfhelp books but can't seem to get started and how and who would publish them. Soory about my spelling I was tough the fonix way and cheaded thow most of it.

Dvd writer [ 3 Answers ]

Using a new writer I am successful in burning a disc but it will not play on my dvd player

CD writer [ 3 Answers ]

I have CD writer Asus and Nero burning programme. I want to use CDRW and wish to use as like floppy disk When ever I write through Incd it burns and cannot write again. With nero transferring data I am facing the same problem. How can I use CDRW as I like floppy ? Please reply sooner possible

View more questions Search