Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbajwa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Alarm Error
    MultiPASS C755 (not connected to any PC):

When I try making a copy, the original sheet is read/scanned for 1/4 of the page then stops. The RED Alarm light comes on but no error message is displayed.

How to fix this problem. The copying was working this morning!

Any way to re-set the this printer to factory settings?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Hope this helps, manual for that mode
    Support - MultiPASS C755 - Canon USA Consumer Products
    kbajwa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Seahwk83:

I have the MultiPASS C755 User's Manual on my desk and have read it. Can you point out on which page is the answer to my printer problem?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I'm sure you went through chap. 13

Not really much useful info in there, page 13-2 has info on contacting canon and what is needed for support

If the MultiPASS has no paper jam, unplug the unit and wait five seconds, then plug it
    In again. If the problem is fixed, the Alarm light will turn off, the cartridge holder will
    Move to its home position on the right side of the unit, and the LCD will return to
    Standby mode. If the Alarm
    Hre's a link for support, hope this helps
    Support - MultiPASS C755 - Canon USA Consumer Products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error [ 15 Answers ]

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my...

How do I turn on my alarm? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Honda Civic Ex and I believe the alarm is turned off. Remote locks and unlocks the door and panic button works. If anyone knows how to turn on a factory Honda alarm, that would be great. I believe there's a code to it. For Example, "Turn Engine on; Pull Emergency Brake;...

Alarm goes off but not because of smoke [ 6 Answers ]

the smoke detector alarm goes off but its not because of smoke. What could be the other probable reasons? Is condensation a probability? Is getting a central humidifier going to solve the problem? What would be a good route to take?

Smoke alarm [ 3 Answers ]

How come my hardwired smoke alarms are chirping?

Fire Alarm [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, About 3 days ago, a new fire alarm was installed in my condo unit. In the process, the technician turned off the breaker for the central AC unit. Yesterday I decided to turn on my air conditioner (the breaker was still off). I noticed that the guy turned off the breaker while the AC was...

View more questions Search