Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CNJNLUV Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Stumped by Wording
    I have problems dealing with word problems and I hope I can get some help in going in the right direction.

A telephone bill lists a minimum of $7.50 for first 80 message units. What is the additional cost if it's plus 0.06 per unit for the next 60 units, plus 0.05 per unit for the next 60 units, and plus 0.04 per unit for any units beyond 200.

Thanks.
    tashamarie80 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Feb 29, 2008, 09:19 PM
    What is the total number of units?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Draw a picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wording on 30th Anniversary Cake [ 9 Answers ]

Hi friends, It is my darling wife and my 30th Wedding Anniversary on Christmas Eve and I am arranging for a cake (2 cakes) made up of a 3 and 0. I am completely at a loss as to what words to use. Of course we are limited by the shape and size of the cake. Has anyone any suggestions please...

Wedding invitation wording [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. My cousin is getting married. Both his parents passed away. Could anybody help with the wording arrangement if he wants to put my uncle's name as a person who representing his parents? Thank you

Wedding invitation wording [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married this fall and am at a loss for how to word our invitaitons. My father was a widower but has since remarried. He is paying for one third of our wedding and I am paying for the other two thirds. How do I properly and tactfully word this?

Invitation Wording [ 1 Answers ]

We are having an evening reception, starting at 7:30. Very small afternoon wedding, very large reception. We are not serving dinner, instead will provide a lot of our favorite appetizers and refreshments (an outlandish list of eclectic items)... A couple of friends have suggested that the...

View more questions Search