Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purpleheart11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 12:29 PM
    My cousin weighs 375 Pounds!
    My cousin lost her home because her husband went to jail for driving without a licence.
    My cousin is 375 pounds. She also has had twins since the time her husband has been in jail a total of 11 months now. She also has a 3 year old and a 9 year old in school. She now has to live with her mother who is on disability who cannot offer much help to the new 7 month old twins or the 3 year old or the 9 year old. . My cousin wants to work but fears she will just be working to pay for daycare. Does anyone have any advice she is very intelligent she has a degree in robotics and has an A+ certification as credentials.She has one car an suv. How can she start working and get on her feet to get a new place without the support of her husband who is in jail for a while?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Let me see, husband who has been in jail 11 times, perhaps dumping him would be a good start. A degree in robotics and A plus helps, but when did she work last, and so on, assuming she has no income at this point she should qualify for welfare, and many states have programs that pay for child care for the parent to go back to work.
    Next she needs to start a diet propgram for her own health issue, if she wants to live to see the children grown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Rental - Lost TV warranty document [ 4 Answers ]

Long story short... We were renting a house (that we had an offer in on) until our current house sold in another state. Our house ended up not selling and the people whose house we were renting decided to relist the house we were living in (since we couldn't buy it). When we started the...

Manufactuered home in park - need to add cousin to lease [ 1 Answers ]

I currently own a manufactured home in Michigan. It is located in a park that I rent the lot from. Due to the economy in MI, I had to take a teaching job in NV. I have been paying double payments for the last 10 months. My park does not allow renting. Before I left, I asked if I could have someone...

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

Mooching cousin [ 7 Answers ]

I'm new... my first question. I hope you can help. Here's my situation: When I was growing up, my parents used to send me and my siblings to visit our long distance cousins for about a week almost every summer. There is one cousin who was just horrible. She threw tantrums, always wanted to...

View more questions Search