Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Puppy Raising Manual
    I found the manual for Guide Dogs of the Desert on line, http://www.guidedogsofthedesert.org/...iserManual-May 2007.doc

This is an excellent resource for any puppy owner that wants an obedient, sturdy dog with an long active life. They aren't the school I have raised puppies for, but a similar program. Much of their advice is similar to what I have been posting for years, and is in the sticky. If you want advice from highly trained, experienced, successful professionals, read through it.

Thanks to teachnk for the heads up on the link. The link was correct as I posted it. Unfortunately the space before 2007.doc fooled the hyper link into cutting it off. I guess you will have to add it manually or type the whole thing.
    teachnk Posts: 275, Reputation: 50

Feb 29, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Hi Labman, for some reason the link isn't working...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who's raising the children and why? [ 19 Answers ]

Manabo's question https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/ethics/do-you-think-society-has-gotten-stupider-26589.html has brought me to another question. What are your beliefs on who raises your children? -who has primary care over the children -who's morals are our children growing up with -why are...

Raising Poles [ 8 Answers ]

I am going to sink 6x6 posts that are 16' long. I intend to put them 4 ' in the ground and then concert them. They must have correct placement within a 1/4 inch. I have a fifty horse tractor and a small bomb pole. Other than that I might have one or two men to help me. Any suggestions about how to...

Self raising flour [ 2 Answers ]

How do I convert plain flour so it can to be use like self-raising flour.

Raising in Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song in Raising in Arizona when Felicity is telling Noel about Ben getting Lauren pregnant and Ben walks in on them. Thanks so much:)

Raising rent [ 3 Answers ]

In California, is there any limit as to how much a landlord can raise the rent and how much advance notice must the tenant be given?

View more questions Search