Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenni2777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 09:44 AM
    When is king louie the ape birthday in jungle book
    Hi my daughters school has assigned this question for a quiz when is king louie birthday in the jungle book ? Louie is the orange ape in the popular disney cartoon I am thinking it's a trick question and the birthday is when the film was made in 1967
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Disney only officially recognizes how many character's birthdays? Which characte...

Apparently Disney doesn't have an official birthday date for any characters but Donald, Minnie and Mickey.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Feb 29, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni2777
    hi my daughters school has assigned this question for a quiz when is king louie birthday in the jungle book ? louie is the orange ape in the popular disney cartoon i am thinking its a trick question and the birthday is when the film was made in 1967
    Well, it would depend on whether they're talking about the book or the movie. King Louie was created by Disney, he doesn't appear in the book at all. If it is a trick question, it's worded poorly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Predator concret jungle I can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

Were can I find predator concrete jungle for ps2 in saskatoon I've been looking for it for years for my little cousin were can I get it help

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Great Ape Crossbreediing [ 4 Answers ]

Question deleted by author due to no response. Restored: There have been attempts at crossbreeding humans and chimps. Has there been attempts at crossbreeding great apes with othe great apes. For example, Gorilla and orangutan, or chimp and oragutan, or orangutan and gorilla and so on?

?A Birthday Party Everyday? (Unknown Book Title) [ 1 Answers ]

There was a children's book I read in the mid-eighties; its title I cannot recall. The main character is a dog who lives alone on a hill. On his birthday, he invites all of his friends to a party at which they all eat peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches (important detail ;) ). He enjoys...

View more questions Search