Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 27, 2006, 06:28 PM
    Filling taxes in CA...
    I have no time to search for an answer, so I will just post my question.

My question is. Can someone who had a job for 4-5 months file taxes in CA?
    That may be too simple, but I need to know.

Thanks
    :confused:
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 27, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Yes, as long as you earned income while working at said job.
    qwertyman Posts: 109, Reputation: 15

Jan 27, 2006, 08:33 PM
    That's what I was thinking.
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help filling the W4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hello to all the members here. I am a new member here and would like some information on how to fill the W4. I have recently joined a new employer and am wondering how to go about it. I will be filing as a single individual. I wanted to know if I can claim my retired parent's in India as...

Tank not filling [ 7 Answers ]

Got a weird one. I have a toilet with (I think) a FluidMaster type float. Its got to be more than 10 years old. Anyway, yesterday it stopped filling the tank. If I twist the bottom slightly then the tank will fill, but after flushing it doesn't fill again. So its getting water through the...

H1 filling as Non resident needing help on wife's taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I changed from OPT to H1 in October 2005. Since I donot meet the substantial presence test, I shall be filling as a NON RESIDENT for 2005 using 1040NR-EZ. I am confused as to how I should file for my wife's taxes. Should I: a) file my wife's W7 with option "g" (Dependent/spouse of a...

Filling wrong form of taxes help! [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know what will happen if they gave a 1099 Misc, and instead I filled out a W2..? Answer me as soon as possible!! Please

Filing for 2004 taxes and 2005 taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just received my W2 from my employer and there were 2 W2's. One W2 was for the wages of Dec 2004 (since the employer pays 1 month delayed salary) and the other one was for Jan - Nov 2005. I want to know if I can refile my 2004 taxes since I just got my Dec 2004's W2. If I add that...

View more questions Search