Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 29, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Science Assignment
    Im doing it on Gallileo, but I need an modern day scientist that studys the same things as him...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 04:21 AM
    There could be any number of modern day scientists who study and research about the same things that Galileo did, such as in astronomy, physics and mathematics. Is there a certain way that you are to tie in what the modern day scientist does with what Galileo did?
    tristan12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 02:13 AM
    Central zonE that weak a there grade 4 offline map your why you do or your assignment you tip I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assignment Help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently studying Forensic Science at College in England, and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on an assignment I have as we have had very little guidance on it. The task is to review the types of energy (I believe this means kinetic, potential etc.), their...

Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have this english assignment and I need to know a law about make-up I'm not so sure if there is one but maybe some of the other members could clarrify this My question really is there any legal limits on make-up? Thank you if you reply I'm hoping for an A+:)

Homework assignment [ 1 Answers ]

My homework assignment is about unions. Nurses asked for a 7% increase in living expenses and these nurses asked to have a meeting with the administrator to discuss issues about increasing the facilities and patient care and the administrator said, "Hell, it makes no difference what they want to...

View more questions Search