Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 29, 2008, 03:30 AM
    I think Im Gay
    I really don't know, I'm 12 and I'm attracted to this boy, and I'm a boy as well but I also have feelings for another girl and I'm confused.. will I grow out of these feelings or are they here to stay? :confused:
    JAYMELOU Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 03:35 AM
    hey you might just be going through a stage it might pass but I'm sure your not gay if u like girls to you might b bisexual but who knows it might pass x x
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 04:07 AM
    Jackie sweetheart -

Don't worry about labels. Just be you. Your 12... have fun. Hang out with your friends.

Don't let others who feel it necessary to come up with labels bring you down or overthink who you are. Just be you.

Internally, your system is still growing and figuring things out. Let things run their course.

Be happy, hang out with those who are your true friends and enjoy just being you, with the only label being the name you were born with.

Okay :)
    Fiona92 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Maybe your bisexual if you having feelings for a girl there's a good chance your not gay your most likely just going threw a stage where your confused and your mixing a good friendship with feelings wait a few years and if you still have feelings about boys then talk to your parents.Hope this was helpful.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 1, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Well, it's possible, but also possible you might not be. At 12, it can be hard to try to figure this stuff out. I think that as you grow up, you will get a better idea of who you are. But don't feel badly if you are confused right now. Just relax, have fun being the age you are, and don't worry about it for now. You don't have to put a label on yourself. I have talked to many people who were confused about their sexuality at some point or another. In time, I think things will become more clear to you.

I think Fiona92 makes a good point that sometimes people can confuse friendship feelings with romance feelings. You can love people in many different ways, and it can be confusing sometimes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Well at 12 you are not really sexual at all, or should not be. This is where and when hormones start messing with all young people. Most likely your feelings will clear up over the next few years before you start dating seriously.
    Diandra__Magdalene Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Hey hun;
    Ergh.. it's a really difficult subject weather your gay or not.
    But you just need to be yourself, you don't need to be worrying about this.
    Trust me, you'll find out as your get older you could even be a bisexual.
    But you won't know definitely for a whilee.

X
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2008, 01:18 AM
    I'm the only kid on the block that wears pink tshirts and white pants :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2008, 06:26 PM
    You may just have a strong admiration and look up to him
    That wouldn't mean you are gay.

My son that is in the army likes wearing pink (I think more as something out of the norm)
    He says, "I am secure with my masculinity SO I CAN!"
    Brian24 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Well as a gay man I will tell you that when I was 12 I was confused as well. I had girlfriends and boyfriends. To make a long story short, you might be gay or bi or straight. You really don't know tell you get older and start having feelings more for men or women or both. So to answer your question I will tell you that it is too early to tell. Just do like I did see what you like better boys or girls. You might like them both. Who knows but you? Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I gay or bi [ 17 Answers ]

Hi all I am toby and I am 15 nealy 16 I really like wearing tongs and g strings and also bras and these are my mums and sisters I have had girl friends but when I am in p.e I like looking at the other boys am I gay or bi :confused:

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

My family thinks that being gay is wrong and I'm gay! [ 5 Answers ]

K well I'm gay and my family thinks that being gay is wrong.They want me to get married to someone who is also portuguese or french and start a family.I told my auntie and she was fine with it but she was worried something was going to happen to me.I want to tell my grandma who I absoulutly love...

Is he Gay? [ 12 Answers ]

I don't love my husband any more- we have 2 children but he has been distant through out our 4 year marriage . He would never initiate sex and if I did I wuld be pushed away. He was molested as a child and acts a little feminine and has complimented men on t.v that wear speedos. He says ddaaam? I...

How do you know if your boyfriend is gay? [ 18 Answers ]

My friend just told me she suspects that her boyfriend is gay. She said he's kind of soft on his actions and on how he says things. And he seems to be very interested on guys. Gives good looking guys a second look at the malls, etc. They had sex already and she doesn't seem to have a problem...

View more questions Search