Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Feb 28, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Anyone know what this song is ?
    I used to remember who played it but it only plays the instrumental...

YouTube - c. ronaldo gets pissed and attacks player ?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 28, 2008, 09:22 PM
    It's Linkin Park- Breaking the Habit

YouTube - Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit

And the last little instrumental part is something from James Bond movies... I know it was in the title sequence of Spy Hard (Leslie Nielsen movie)

OK, it is Thunderball, by Maurice Binder, from James Bond 4

YouTube - 007 Tributes: Thunderball
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Mar 1, 2008, 05:34 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search