Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lroshau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 01:06 PM
    How do I move files and share printer when networking
    I have a dell desktop as my main computer and a dell laptop, (wireless) as second computer, I installed a Linksys broadband wireless router and I'm able to share the internet connection, but I don't understand how to share files or move them between the two, also need to share the printer and don't know how that is done. Please someone help this confused old man...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Try this link first:http://www.wellesley.edu/Computing/F...acstaffxp.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem networking printer [ 7 Answers ]

I just added a new laptop to my home network. It's a Dell Latitude running windows XP pro. I had successfully been using another (IBM running Windows 98) and had it all networked fine, but I cannot get the printer to work with this one. I have tried setting it up tried to install the proper...

Trying to share a printer over home wifi [ 16 Answers ]

Hi Guys and gals, I have a new work laptop that I bring home. I can access my home wireless network to use the internet but I can't see the printer on the base station (home desktop that is always on). - the printer on the desktop is indeed shared - the computers are in different workgroups...

Networking a dot matrix printer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, Kindly help me, can you please give me advise on how I can put a Dot Matrix on Printer on a network? What are the tools that I needed. Will I need a hub? JETDIRECT CARD? Or any other tools, please advise me. Hoping for your fastest reply. Thank you very much. br,

Need help to share files and printer through Network [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I have networked two home computers together and am now having a problem with the sharing of the printer and files. On the first computer (main), I am running Windows XP with a wireless-B Broadband Router and on the secondary computer, I am running Windows 98SE with a wireless USB adapter....

Network printer share problem [ 1 Answers ]

This is my problem. Have a win NT 4.0 network. Working on migrating windows 2003 server network. Have upgraded 2 computer workstations from win 98 to XP pro. Everything went fine. One machine that was upgraded to XP uses a dos based program installed on the NT server which is shared. It is ACCPAC...

View more questions Search