Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Not fair, you guys are playing dirty. Now I want a donut.

I've been busy writing Fr_Chuck a private post about a private post that I received. It was very disturbing. Someone who just joined this site yesterday claims to have seen my profile on another site (I don't have a profile on another site) and is interested in getting to know me. HEKKOo, married mother of two here, might I add happily married. Anyway, this person has yet to post anything on this site, but her private message file is full. I'm not sending anything to her personal email address, I don't want her having mine in return.

Am I overreacting? It just creeped me out, and usually my gut isn't wrong.

Advice from my friends would be helpful.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 05:51 PM
    My Pleasure :-)

Heading off to a silly meeting , ah well at least it's Friday.
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Not fair, you guys are playing dirty. Now I want a donut.

I've been busy writing Fr_Chuck a private post about a private post that I received. It was very disturbing. Someone who just joined this site yesterday claims to have seen my profile on another site (I don't have a profile on another site) and is interested in getting to know me. HEKKOo, married mother of two here, might I add happily married. Anyway, this person has yet to post anything on this site, but her private message file is full. I'm not sending anything to her personal email address, I don't want her having mine in return.

Am I overreacting? It just creeped me out, and usually my gut isn't wrong.

Advice from my friends would be helpful.
    Name:  lemon.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  2.2 KB Well I can't not give you one too alty so here you go , nice for a bit of coffee dunking :-)
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Thanks for the donut Friend.

What do you think about the rest of my post? I really need some advice on this.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Forward the thing to him and he will deal with it...
    People have said that to me a few times, no worries sweet. Don't you fret!
    NOW eat yer donut and sit down... :)
    You are a sweet heart Friend...
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Yep I agree with start , let the Mods take care of it , I get silly one's as well sometimes and just delete them.

Now like start said eat your donut :-)
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 06:28 PM
    It has been dealt with, thank goodness. Thanks for the reassurance friends.

I'm licking the screen as we speak, needs more sugar.
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Did I scare all my friends away? Were are my buds.

Friend4U - I finished my computer donut and now I want the real thing, somehow the other just wasn't satisfying.

I'm off to get the kids to bed, I'll talk to you all tomorrow, Survivor is on tonight, time to see who gets kicked off the island.

Take care all.

Alty
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Just got out of a meeting Alty , ah the pitfalls of work :-)

Goodnight !
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Well, we all know the tragedy that took place with my coffee this morn.. . I'm seriously considering just firing this student. Actually, I don't have that power... but I DO have the power to just give her to someone else in the lab.

The lack of coffee... made me take a nap after my run... around 6pm today.

I was supposed to nap until 7pm... go to sbucks around 730pm to do some work.

... I woke up at 1000pm.

... now I got to go to dunkin donuts.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 07:40 PM
    ISF, you are making it sound like going to Dunkin Donuts is soooo bad. Hahahaha
    I saw that they have the most expensive coffee at Safeway, our grocery store, a pound of their coffee goes for a little over 10 bucks and my yummy kind... goes for about 7 or 8 depending on if it is on sale. That was really funny to me...
    I say you give the girl another shot... she may surprise you!
    Good night!
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Ah, I guess I put down DD a bit too much in my prev post.

Well, I live in the city... and about 2 minutes from my college campus...

... so let's just say that DD doesn't live up to MY standards. Haha.

Just kidding. It's just really not the best/cleanest DD I've ever been to.
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Personally I'm a timmies kind of girl. Nothing like a powdered jelly filled donut to make me smile.

Sneezy, I'm so sorry your day went badly. I'm sending you some happiness with my mind. Oh crap, mind on the fritz. I really need to go to bed.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 11:07 PM
    Mmmm... I changed the sheets today, and my husband already has the bed all warmed up. Time to set up the coffee for tomorrow, take a shower, and crawl in with him.

PS--tomorrow's coffee is Packer Perc!
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Morning boys and girls.

Off to work.

I will no longer entrust my morning beverage to my student assistant. I will go get my own.
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Good Morning all. More house cleaning for me today, I have company coming over this weekend. Tomorrow my friend and I are going to the "Creative Stiches" show. I'm looking forward to getting out of the house for a while.

Going to go refresh my cup. Keep the coffee coming.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 14, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Good day coffee friends. How's every ones coffee today? Any new thoughts? Anyway cheers to you all and lets start the news off right today. Hmmmm
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 07:07 AM
    Hi Scotty - My kids are at school and I have the house to myself. The worst thing that's happened so far today is that I think one of my bunnies tooted. It's pretty stinky right now. :p

On a bright note, my coffee was brewed and ready when I got up this morning, so all is good so far. Admin is taking care of my secret admirer so I feel better about that as well.

How's your day going so far?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 14, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Hi Scotty - My kids are at school and I have the house to myself. The worst thing that's happened so far today is that I think one of my bunnies tooted. It's pretty stinky right now. :p

On a bright note, my coffee was brewed and ready when I got up this morning, so all is good so far. Admin is taking care of my secret admirer so I feel better about that as well.

How's your day going so far?
    Lol you have dogs and bunnies. Wow. Sounds like a zoo.. My day is going good. The snow is not stoping. Well have no fear, coffee is near. Hmmm thanks for asking
    Pets Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Scotty,

3 Bunnies (and another coming next month)
    2 dogs
    1 bird
    1 fish

I'm thinking about charging admission when people come to visit.:p

The snow is falling? I think we're going to get snow today too. Bums me out, I can actually see my lawn right now and the tulips have started to pop up. Be gone snow!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee [ 49 Answers ]

Hello: I don't drink coffee. It has caffeine in it. I am opposed to drug use. I work in a coffee shop. Should I be able to refuse to serve coffee to my customers on moral grounds? excon

Coffee [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that coffee is fatteing? A friend of mine says that coffee is not fatteing itself but it slows down metabolism and therefore makes u fat. She reckons tea is the opposite (ie. Speeds up metabolism). My other question is this: I don't like the taste of plain milk so I usually put some...

Got Coffee? [ 1 Answers ]

Success in Marriage A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and...

Coffee [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this question. Is drinking 4 cups of coffee daily bad for your sex.

View more questions Search