Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 12, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Scottish - I looked on the internet to see if I could own a goat in a residential area. Apparently goats are not allowed, either are cows or chickens for that matter. Maybe I should have my milk delivered.

You are right about the mess, but the goat would go into the backyard. The dogs already poop out there, what's another pile to pick up?:)

Gotta go refill my cup.
    LMAO... Your killing me. THIS JUST IN Mountain of poop over exceeding back yard at Altenweg house. What do do. Back to you. Feeeeeeeooo cheers ahhh coffee.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Good morning to you Starty, we'll be here when you get back. I'm on my second cup as we speak. Ahhh, coffee, my sweet, sweet nectar of the Gods.

Oh Scottish, you might have noticed that we've gone cutesy with our names. I'm now Alty, HC is HChicky and Startover is Starty. Can we call you Scotty?

Mar 12, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Good morning to you Starty, we'll be here when you get back. I'm on my second cup as we speak. Ahhh, coffee, my sweet, sweet nectar of the Gods.

Oh Scottish, you might have noticed that we've gone cutesy with our names. I'm now Alty, HC is HChicky and Startover is Starty. Can we call you Scotty?
    No problem.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 12, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish2008
    LMAO... Your killing me. THIS JUST IN Mountain of poop over exceeding back yard at Altenweg house. What do do. Back to you. feeeeeeeooo cheers ahhh coffee.
    I wonder how much goat poop coffee beans sell for...
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Great, now of course I can't resist, "Beam me up Scotty.":D

Okay, that's out of my system, I'll be good from now on, promise.:o

FYI, there already is a mountain of poop in my backyard, the snow has finally melted enough that I'll be out there all weekend (with my rubber boots on) picking up the poop that accumulated this winter. Just so you know; 2 dogs + 6 months = allot of poop. :(

I need more coffee!

Mar 12, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Where is HC anyway. I hope all is well? HC Where are you??
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    I wonder how much goat poop coffee beans sell for.....
    I don't want to know badly enough to do the research. Goat poop coffee beans, EEEEEK!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 07:54 AM
    All I know is my second cup better work... LOL
    I kind of feel like a robot you know?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 07:58 AM
    3 cups, doubles no doubt, in a Starbucks cup and I am seeing the light finally...

GM coffee addicts:)
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish2008
    Where is HC anyways. I hope all is well? HC Where are you???????
    She's in an all day meeting today, she said she'd catch up to us later.

Are we not entertaining enough? :(

Cousin Elly is the world's worst at getting instructions mixed up. When she got married her husband bought her one of those fancy, electric coffee makers. It had all the latest gadgets on it. Salesman Riley carefully explained how everything worked; how to plug it in, set the timer, go back to bed, and upon rising, the coffee is ready." A few weeks later Elly was back in the store and Riley asked her how she liked the coffee maker. "Wonderful!" she replied, "However, there's one thing I don't understand. Why do I have to go to bed every time I want to make a pot of coffee?"

How about now?:)

Mar 12, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Ok coffee drinkers. Get your cups filled up. I have a situation that needs allot of peoples attention. We have a girl in a situation that requires our help. The more advise the better. I am adding a link so please try to take the time to add to it. It is moving me and I can't stand it. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...ks-193753.html
    Call it a News Flash. Sorry people. I am feeling like doctor Phil
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC
    3 cups, doubles no doubt, in a Starbucks cup and I am seeing the light finally...

GM coffee addicts:)
    Perfect... perfect... perfect!
    Mornin KBC!

Alty that is too cute and funny! Hahahaha
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 08:09 AM
    GM start:), nice to see the lights again:P
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Scottish - Yikes, that is disturbing. I did reply, but I don't know if it will do any good. I hate not being able to fix these kinds of problems. This is one of those times that I wish I could jump through my computer to her end and give her a hug and help her out. What is it with people that they think that beating up another human being, your own flesh and blood, is okay. Arrgh, it makes me so mad.

Is it okay to add some bailey's into my coffee now?

Mar 12, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Scottish - Yikes, that is disturbing. I did reply, but I don't know if it will do any good. I hate not being able to fix these kinds of problems. This is one of those times that I wish I could jump through my computer to her end and give her a hug and help her out. What is it with people that they think that beating up another human being, your own flesh and blood, is okay. Arrgh, it makes me so mad.

Is it okay to add some bailey's into my coffee now?
    Ah you are so sweet. It bothers me to no extreme. If she lived near me I would have a few choice word with her father. This calls for a cheers to you all that added to the thread. Thank you. If we all where together I would buy you all a coffee. Thanks. Ahhh The coffee that makes the day.
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 08:22 AM
    KBC, it's nice to see you here... ;)
    Alty and Scott, it can be real scary being 17, I am just hoping she can talk, tell, and make someone listen to her. Good coffee there Scotty, thanks!
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Well I've got to go pick up my little princess. Talk to you all later.
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 08:50 AM
    I ran the shop out of people!!

"sniff...sniff" Nope I did take a shower today, teeth clean too... hmmm?
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC
    I ran the shop out of people!!!

"sniff...sniff" Nope I did take a shower today, teeth clean too...hmmm?
    Hahahaha, you can't run us off KBC, no way. You out of know that by now. (start holds her hand up real high) "here!!"
    Still got my coffee, working around the house, keeping my mind off every single thing I can!:rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Good to hear the house is being looked after start

And attendance will be taken at lunch hour too... lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee [ 49 Answers ]

Hello: I don't drink coffee. It has caffeine in it. I am opposed to drug use. I work in a coffee shop. Should I be able to refuse to serve coffee to my customers on moral grounds? excon

Coffee [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that coffee is fatteing? A friend of mine says that coffee is not fatteing itself but it slows down metabolism and therefore makes u fat. She reckons tea is the opposite (ie. Speeds up metabolism). My other question is this: I don't like the taste of plain milk so I usually put some...

Got Coffee? [ 1 Answers ]

Success in Marriage A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and...

Coffee [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this question. Is drinking 4 cups of coffee daily bad for your sex.

View more questions Search