Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I ShiniGami I Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 02:36 AM
    Early 90's anime that I cant remember
    Ok guys I saw this anime in the 90's. Its about a man who may be a cop of some sort and is tossed out a windows,he got hurt really bad and the government or something turned him into some sort of ninja with cybernetics I think. I remember he has red eyes he fools a girl into thinking he's not the ninja by showing her the scar he got from the fall because he can manipulate it. That's all I remember help me guys.
    parfait Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 08:56 PM
    I think the anime you're thinking of is 8 man. Main guy dies and is turned into a cyborg/android superhero.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

80-90's cartoon/anime (can't remember name) [ 1 Answers ]

Watched this anime on vhs close to 13 years ago. From what I remember, the movie was a series of small clips. The main character was muscular, top heavy, wore an all blue spandex suit that cover his round top head with really large top teeth protruding past his jaw (reminds me of The Tick, sort...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

Two 90's sitcoms... can't remember name [ 5 Answers ]

First sitcom involves a robot child who I think was a housekeeper. She always wore the same outfit and spoke in a monotone voice. The second sitcom had a girl in it that at anytime she could put her index fingers together to stop time. I know these are vague descriptions. Wish I had more to...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

View more questions Search