Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumarkk Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Aim to bridge the gap between industry and academia and students gain an insight
    Aim to bridge the gap between industry and academia and students gain an insight into what goes on in the industry. I want an article for this.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:17 AM
    Are you wanting us to write you an article about what you are asking? If so, we won't do that. But, we can advise you on how you can write the article. What industry is it about which you are asking, please?

Feb 28, 2008, 02:29 AM
    Thanks , I can write article , but I want good link for reference.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Is there a particular industry about which you are inquiring concerning your question, please? And, if so, what is it?

Feb 28, 2008, 03:08 AM
    I am asking about information technology

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

Why somebody cannot accomplish their aim? [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I am think about this question : why somebody cannot accomplish their aim? What do you say ?

AIM problems [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason when I'm on AOL instant messenger for more than 5 minutes, my IM boxes do all sorts of crazy things. 1st: Smiley graphics will not show up except as empty boxes. 2nd: Any IM box that pops up after this time, I cannot type or see any text. 3rd: Occasionally it will crash out of...

AIM Issues! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm having AIM problems. First off I have an HP pavilion laptop with a built in web cam. I was using AIM to talk to a friend with the same computer. She has AIM too. Well it would connect but my camera would not turn on. There is a little blue light that comes on when it is on. She could not see...

Aim disconnecting [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a university and am on a lan connection... about 2 or 3 weeks ago my aim started to disconnect me... at first it was just after I was idle for a long period, now if I am away from my computer for like 2 minutes I get disconnected... I have ran spy-bot, ad-aware, and my virus scanner......

View more questions Search