Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicestorey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 10:59 PM
    time value of money
    If you deposit money today into an account that pays 6.5 percent interest how long will it take for you to double your money?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 11:23 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ey-189069.html

This post is the same question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time Value of Money [ 2 Answers ]

If you deposit money today into an account that pays 6.5 percent interest, how long will it take for you to double your money?

Time Value Money [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this question? Kimberly has just won a $20 million lottery, which will pay her $1 million at the end of each year for 20 years. An investor has offered her $10 million for this annuity. She estimates that she can earn 10 percent interest, compounded annually, on any...

Time Value of Money [ 4 Answers ]

Jack Hammer invests in a stock that will pay dividends of $2.00 at the end of the first year; $2.20 at the end of the second year; and $2.40 at the end of the third year. Also, he believes that at the end of the third year he will be able to sell the stock for $33. What is the present value of all...

Time Value of Money [ 3 Answers ]

How do I work this problem? Any help would be appreciated! Henson Company wishes to accumulate $500,000 by May 1, 2012 by making 8 equal annual deposits beginning May 1, 2004 to fund paying 8% interest compounded annually. What is the required amount of each deposit? a) $87,008 b) $47,007...

Time value of money [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with these two questions... How much must be deposited at the beginning of each year in order to accumulate $10,000 in four years if interest is at 9%? Patented processes that will result in cash receipts of $2,500 at the end of each of the next four years and a ballon receipt...

View more questions Search