Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 05:14 PM
    I know I will. Thanks.
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Mar 2, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    some tell me that I'm bizarre for this, but the FIRST thing I look at when I look at a girl are her teeth. I HAVE to like your teeth if anything's going to happen. seriously. if I don't like your teeth, keep movin.

here's the kicker...I like teeth so much that I can

1) tell when someone's had braces (not too hard)
    2) tell when someone's wore their retainers or not (again...not too difficult)
    3) tell when someone's had whitening done
    4) tell when someone's had...really...any work done on their teeth.
    Braces are cute.

And I'm the same way... cept (this may be REALLY weird lol) with toes... I may be a called a freak, but she's got to have cute toes.
    Vision Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatewestseneca
    Braces are cute.

And im the same way... cept (this may be REALLY weird lol) with toes... i may be a called a freak, but she's gotta have cute toes.
    Haha, I never thought I had cute feet until I met my ex. He was like in love with my feet, which was unfortunate because they are really ticklish. Every time he would touch my feet, I would wriggle away.
    drsam Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Hey I don't know if I am tooooooooooooooooooooooo late to post this but try this site and all your worries will vvvvaaaaaaannnnnnnnnniiiiiiiissssssssssssshhhhhhhh h...

Invisalign - Straighten Your Teeth With Clear, Invisible Braces
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    .....I have already been told that I can't have invisilign.
    Its always nice when people read the entire post.

Apr 14, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Keep an eye on every post... coooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll
    Queenshi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 02:49 PM
    I got braces at 21 and still have them. The problem is not how they look, cause trust me you'll forget you have them!! The issue is keeping them clean and keeping up your appointments. The bottom line is that if you have a real problem like an overbite, think of it as an essential treatment.

Apr 29, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Queenshi... everything comes with a string attached to it... but this string can be taken care off... definitely you will be looking beautiful after the treatment is over and that will be for your whole life so if you have to take a little care and in return you are getting a lot den I think its not a big deal... most people don't take care of what they have to eat during the treatment... which the dentist do keep stressing about... but any waz its really good to hear that you are such a great supporter of the looks of brace which is the main concern of most patients...
    dentalissues Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 03:14 AM
    I have to get braces and I really don't want to but my mum said I have to.

But actually on second thought it probably isn't that bad after all because it is what your teeth look like in the end isn't it??

Do they hurt..
    Vision Expert

Apr 19, 2011, 01:08 PM

This need to be a post of its own, don't piggy back on other people's posts. Especially ones that are three years old. You won't get your question answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Had Braces Once, But Now. [ 4 Answers ]

I had braces for two years, from 7th-9th grade. When I got them off, I never wore my retainers, so my teeth shifted. Thankfully, my orthodontist had periodic checkups later in my 9th grade year and this isnpired me to shove my retainers back in. For a few more months, this shoving them in every...

Braces [ 4 Answers ]

My teeth are not crooked, but I hate my teeth because they are spaced out a little. I just want to have braces before I get into college or whatever. I read that uneven chewing causes major headaches and face pains, and that has been happening to me for awhile now. So I have been considering...

Braces [ 5 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to get braces while you are missing a tooth?

Braces / Retainers [ 5 Answers ]

I had braces since I was in 4th grade until 7th grade. When I took my braces off in 7th grade, I wore my retainer for only about half of a year. I know I was supposed to wear it for a longer period, but I didn't. I am now in 10th grade and my teeth are still aligned perfectly (no retainer). Will...

Braces [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question can you drink beer.while having braces on? Thanks you

View more questions Search