Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 6, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Okay, time for a cat joke;

The Cat and The Husband

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park. As he arrived home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home. Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

He kept taking the cat further and further, and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes", the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man answered, "Put the little bastard on the phone, I'm lost and need directions."
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Mar 7, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Okay, time for a cat joke;
    Cute one!!

Okay, hope you have a day or two for this list, heehee (As you will see... I am an animal personal all around)

At my home currently...
    2 Cats (Tabby and Jezebel) and a Gecko (no name... just gecko, lol)
    Tabby is an adopted cat from a vet drop off.. roughly 11 years ago... Jezebel was the "loose" cat that would not leave my job about 4 years ago... someone had to take her :)
    The gecko was bought from a breeder about 1 year ago

Left at mom's years ago (I was afraid age and stress of a move would kill them)

3 cats (Rascal, LuLu, and Munchkin) Rascal=stray/17 years old... LuLu=stray/6years old... Munchkin=just kind of appeared two years ago (mom's only animal, lol)

1 dog (Maddie) Airedale terrier... 11 years old... purchased from breeder

1 Bird (African Grey) Misty/ 6 years old... bought from breeder

Yes, I took in every homeless animal as a youngin! Mom hated it... probably even more now that she got "stuck" with most of them, lol.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Rpg, thanks for the freerice.com link.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 7, 2008, 07:34 AM
    I have an inflatable sheep named Sheepie. Does that count? Well... I guess she's more like family than a pet. Lol.
    Pets Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Mafiaangel - TMI (Too much info). Now I'm picturing you with this inflatable sheep, the images aren't good. AHHHHH!;)

I once found an unidentified critter in the back yard when I was a child, as far as we could tell it was a cross between a hamster and a rat. The poor thing was dying and my Dad and I tried to nurse it back to health, it didn't last a day and is buried in the backyard. My Dad was great, he even bought me a pet mouse once, Mom wasn't at all pleased about that.

Mar 7, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Mafiaangel - TMI (Too much info). Now I'm picturing you with this inflatable sheep, the images aren't good. AHHHHH!;)
    Hahahaha :) If you're interested in pics let me know. Muahahahaha.
    Pets Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 08:23 AM
    AGHHHH! No pictures, although they can't be any worse than the ones in my head.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 08:26 AM
    This IS my cat... YouTube - Wake up Cat

And yet, I'm still a cat person...

Mar 7, 2008, 08:34 AM
    AGHHHH! No pictures, although they can't be any worse than the ones in my head.
    LMAO, they aren't that BAAAAAH-D!!

Lol couldn't resist.
    Pets Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 08:35 AM
    HC - I'm still laughing, too cute.
    Pets Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    LMAO, they aren't that BAAAAAH-D!!!!!!

lol couldn't resist.
    Hee, Hee, Thanks I needed that. Although the thoughts in my head are still tormenting me at least I can laugh about it. That's a good sign, right? I'm not going insane, right? Someone tell me I'm okay. Is anybody out there?? :p

Mar 7, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Hee, Hee, Thanks I needed that. Although the thoughts in my head are still tormenting me at least I can laugh about it. That's a good sign, right? I'm not going insane, right? Someone tell me I'm okay. Is anybody out there?????:p
    You are totally crazy! But that's OK... you're in good company. :D
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Hee, Hee, Thanks I needed that. Although the thoughts in my head are still tormenting me at least I can laugh about it. That's a good sign, right? I'm not going insane, right? Someone tell me I'm okay. Is anybody out there?????:p
    Lol... Lets consider the elements:

Blow up
    Sheep
    Picture

Yeah... I'd say that you're not insane... :)

Course, the elements in MY head at the moment are:

Cute Guy
    Canadian
    Snowplow
    Caffeine

Not much better!

Mar 7, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Lol.... Lets consider the elements:

Blow up
    Sheep
    Picture

Yeah.... I'd say that you're not insane.... :)

Course, the elements in MY head at the moment are:

Cute Guy
    Canadian
    Snowplow
    Caffeine

Not much better!
    I saw her sitting all lonely on a shelf at Spencer's. She was a discount item for crying out loud!! What can I say... I have a soft spot for homeless and unwanted animals.
    Pets Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 08:42 AM
    HC - Have I filled your head with thoughts of burly, brunette, muscled, cute, Canadian snow plow drivers? At least it's better than sheep. :p

Mafia - I'm feeling better now, really, don't call the men with the padded van and the jacket that does up in the back, I'm fine now. You do believe me right?:D

Mar 7, 2008, 08:43 AM
    HC - Have I filled your head with thoughts of burly, brunette, muscled, cute, Canadian snow plow drivers? At least it's better than sheep. :p

Mafia - I'm feeling better now, really, don't call the men with the padded van and the jacket that does up in the back, I'm fine now. You do believe me right?:D
    I won't make the call as long as you don't make the call. Lol.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    I saw her sitting all lonely on a shelf at Spencer's. She was a discount item for crying out loud!!!! What can I say....I have a soft spot for homeless and unwanted animals.

Spencers? You bought a blow up sheep at Spencers... wow... Mafiaangel... you're awesome. :D I still think my Mother is going to spank me if I go into Spencers... and I'm 28! Sheesh!
    Pets Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 08:46 AM
    HC - The spanking comment is only going to put thoughts into Mafia's head, after all, who owns the blow up sheep? Lol.

Mar 7, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Spencers?? You bought a blow up sheep at Spencers.... wow..... Mafiaangel... you're awesome. :D I still think my Mother is going to spank me if I go into Spencers.... and I'm 28!! Sheesh!
    Yep, god I love the shock factor I get toting her around. Let's put it this way... Sheepie was a big fan of the new Rambo movie.

Seriously. GUYS LOVE THE SHEEP.

Mar 7, 2008, 08:52 AM
    HC - The spanking comment is only going to put thoughts into Mafia's head, after all, who owns the blow up sheep? lol.
    OUT DAMN THOUGHTS OUT!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

First person [ 1 Answers ]

First person who invented light

How can I be a better person? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with talking to guys. And girls actually. I have problems talking to anyone. I mean, I can talk easily to guys that I don't find attractive, or people that are kind of social outcasts because I don't think that they are judging me on my appearance or anything like that. But I...

Ok So I am a cat person, with questions... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I actually got some questions... On Mother's Day, a young stray female that was hanging around and my wife brought in a week or so earlier, had four kittens. I added a couple of pictures of the kids, they are cute little boogers. The tan are both male, and the grays are...

View more questions Search