Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Oh I'm sorry, does someone want to see my baby... oh okay... twist me arm... :):)

Name:  babyallheartwithpinkbunny.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  19.5 KB
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:57 PM
    We can share pics!! Yesssss...

Meet Zazu... my fluffy buddy.

**Edit**

Crud, it won't let me - too big :(

Zazu's Mom: Star of Nalla
    Zazu's Dad: Star of Jeffery

He looks just like his Dad, but with his Mom's colors :)
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 02:58 PM
    I'm a cat person I have two cats I rescued them both from a shelter at different times. I have never been a dog person they seem to needy to me always begging for food and smelling peoples crotches not my thing.
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    I'm a cat person I have two cats I rescued them both from a shelter at different times. I have never been a dog person they seem to needy to me always begging for food and smelling peoples crotches not my thing.
    Hi my name is Kara and I don't smell crotches nor beg. :). I just love and your right...
    I do need to be loved in return. But my Mommy loves all animals (she calls them babies)

By the way, what's a crotch? :confused:

Love,

Kara Allheart

Name:  Daddy's girl.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  21.9 KB
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 28, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Emmm... the junction at which your legs meet. Varies for men and women.
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenFromGrace
    Emmm... the junction at which your legs meet. Varies for men and women.

I was only joking :D

Feb 28, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Oh, I thought Kara was still typing.. I just didn't want her to be ill informed.:D
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    We can share pics!!!????!!! Yesssss....

Meet Zazu... my fluffy buddy.

**Edit**

crud, it won't let me - too big :(

Zazu's Mom: Star of Nalla
    Zazu's Dad: Star of Jeffery

He looks just like his Dad, but with his Mom's colors :)
    Oh Zazu is booootiful. Just beautiful.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 06:40 PM
    HC - Loved the pictures, cute kitties.

Allheart - As mentioned in a previous post, Kara is adorable. I love the bow.

I'm still trying to post some pictures, having a bit of trouble though, maybe later.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 10:16 PM
    I hate cats. I don't trust them. Never have. They do dirty little things behind your back then sit on the TV staring at you thinking what a sucker you are. Besides that, there ain't nothing on this planet more foul that a cat's poo box. I can smell one a mile away. Anything that brings you a dead rat as a gift, is evil.
    On the other hand, dogs are just too cool. I love them. Their first concern is their master. There is one dog I had years ago that I miss more than my wife at the time.
    When was the last time you heard of a cat saving a persons life? A cat wants you to die so they can eat you. The bigger they get, the more they want to eat you.

Feb 28, 2008, 11:44 PM
    [QUOTE=magprob]There is one dog I had years ago that I miss more than my wife at the time.
    QUOTE]

I didn't know that you wrote country music, Mag.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Cats have taken over my basement and my bed. I have 5 (they have me) that were strays or adopted. Magprob is right, nothing in this world smells like a cat box! We have two boxes.

We have a dozen parrots. Half are from stores, half are rescues. They are so funny and sweet, smart-a$$ed, demanding and messy as can be. They have my living room as their own. We use the den as our living room, but it is crowded with perches. They like to hang out while we watch TV.

We have a Basenji, a hound breed from Africa. She is more like a cat than a dog, grooming herself, counter surfing, climbing and obeying commands only if she feels like it. She is a very cool, smart dog though, never barks. I must have needed a 'real' dog because we now have a Chihuahua. Yeah, nothing smells quite like a cat box, but dog poo is the worst I think. Dog poop rivals cat pee. Vinegar neutralizes both! Yes!

Thanks for the pictures everyone.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I hate cats. I don't trust them. Never have. They do dirty little things behind your back then sit on the TV staring at you thinking what a sucker you are. Besides that, there ain't nothing on this planet more foul that a cat's poo box. I can smell one a mile away. Anything that brings you a dead rat as a gift, is evil.
    On the other hand, dogs are just too cool. I love them. Their first concern is their master. There is one dog I had years ago that I miss more than my wife at the time.
    When was the last time you heard of a cat saving a persons life? A cat wants you to die so they can eat you. The bigger they get, the more they want to eat you.
    NOT TRUE... :mad: Cats are wonderful and they bring you things to show their love... awwwwwww, ohhhh awwwwww...
    Missing a dog more than your wife,, tsk tsk;)
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Feb 29, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenFromGrace
    I just was interested in how many people on here had pets. If you do, what species? Did you get them at a breeder or a shelter? What breeds? What do they look like? Do you have pics?:D

Currently just a Pomeranian, my wife found her on the street.

Several cats in the past, most adopted strays from the street, one from a shelter. Several would roll on their backs to have their tummies rubbed. :)

Paid for pure breds in the past, Boxer, Boston Terrier, Shelties, Weimaraner. Ex's collies.

Free from shelter, friends, or from the street - Blind golden retriever [ my ex worked at a vet's and brought "bumper' home one day ], border collie/lab mix, healer/aussie shepard mix, lab/ g Shepard mix.

I love cats and dogs. Cats are less maintenance, but dogs are definitely more affectionate, loyal, and protective. Never heard of a guard cat? Or a search and rescue cat ? :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Hello fallen:

Hmmm. You want to find out about dogs and you learn about crotches instead. Ain't this a great web site, or what?

excon
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Dog person, (seeing as I'm alergic to cats, which I'm sure has nothing to do with it), I have a golden cocker spaniel called jasper,
    Attached Images

startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2008, 10:55 PM
    Nice albear, and hey, that is a sweet pic!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 11:24 PM
    My monitor screen is all wet now.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Don't you just love that nose, all nice and drippy and wet and cold!!
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Mar 6, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Anything that brings you a dead rat as a gift, is evil.
    God I laughed good at that. The ONLY cat I liked was several years ago, on xmas day brought me a dead mouse she had been hunting for a week... other then her I hate cats and agree whole heartedly with mag. Lol.

I have a ferret, a Papillon puppy (she soooo cuuute!) I've had a border collie, and a pomeranian. ( I like smart animals) My ferret bosses my puppy around despite the size difference.

Dogs are companions, cats think WE are companions and pets. Stupid cats. >.<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

First person [ 1 Answers ]

First person who invented light

How can I be a better person? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with talking to guys. And girls actually. I have problems talking to anyone. I mean, I can talk easily to guys that I don't find attractive, or people that are kind of social outcasts because I don't think that they are judging me on my appearance or anything like that. But I...

Ok So I am a cat person, with questions... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I actually got some questions... On Mother's Day, a young stray female that was hanging around and my wife brought in a week or so earlier, had four kittens. I added a couple of pictures of the kids, they are cute little boogers. The tan are both male, and the grays are...

View more questions Search