Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 26, 2006, 11:52 PM
    Really hot people
    Im not sure if this is the correct thread to put this in but, darn if we don't need a place to put beautifull people like this. That boy is fine as I don't know what. How did he get to be that gorgeous. Swoon.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 27, 2006, 12:06 AM
    You made me laugh. I hope you meet somebody just like the guy in the picture and have a happy relationship. :)

Jan 27, 2006, 04:49 AM
    This is a better picture of the same guy. He is such a cutie. I want him. Gimme!Gimme now! I want!
    Attached Images

DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 05:12 AM
    I don't want to burst your bubble Crankie and I hope you find a guy just like him - but I don't see that he is all that gorgeous. Not really my type, as long as he has a good personality though, it would not matter too much! Best of luck to you mate ;)

Jan 27, 2006, 05:24 AM
    Girl, watchew talking about?? That mans got a website dedicated to him by thousands of women who want to marry him. Women are obbessed with him. Im not though. I just think he's hot. I know I have different taste than most women. Maybe something's wrong with me. I don't know. You got some pictures of any hot people??
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 05:24 AM
    Now he is a fit!! And his smile is just the cutest :)

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    Girl, watchew talkin bout??? That mans got a website dedicated to him by thousands of women who want to marry him. women are obbessed with him. Im not though. I just think hes hot. I know I have different taste than most women. Maybe somethings wrong with me. I dunno. Yall got some pictures of any hot people???
    Don't be silly!! There is nothing wrong with you! It is as you say, all girls/women have different tastes. I was not knocking you for it lol

Ooh and so is he... I would be so privilidged if I ever got to dance side by side with him. His dancing is fantastic!!

Oooh, he is a cutie too; he has a rather cheecky element about him!!
    Attached Images

Jan 27, 2006, 05:50 AM
    Now Im not attracted to the blonde guy but usher is the hotness! :D That guys cute too. Who is that?

Jan 27, 2006, 05:59 AM
    This one is for the men. I think Angelina is one of the most beautifull women in the movie business.
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 06:04 AM
    Matt Damon is the first one I posted.

Usher as you already know is the second one I posted

And Justin Timberlake is the third one I posted.
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 06:20 AM
    Now this pic is of an Actor who stars in one of our Brtish soaps 'Hollyoaks' - now is is a real hottie :) - he is a really comical actor too.
    Attached Images

blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2006, 06:43 AM
    You girls are cheating... looking at other men. I wonder what your boyfriends think about that... ;)

Jan 27, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Well I don't have a man that's why Im drooling over pictures right now. I want that guy that I showed first though. Someone tell me where he is so I can go get them. Oh god I feel like a little school girl. Im a dork.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 27, 2006, 07:25 AM
    DJ"H we have pretty much the same taste, ESpecially Matt DAmon. Here I got one for you. Vin Diesel Oh my god how can anyone not think this man is beautiful
    Attached Images

Jan 27, 2006, 07:29 AM
    DJ'H you made me crak up with the "holeyyokes" comment

Jan 27, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Hey got one more, ORLANDO BLOOM. Oh my god. Okay I'm done, Ill get a hold of myself.
    Attached Images

Jan 27, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    Well I dont have a man thats why Im drooling over pictures right now. I want that guy that I showed first though. Someone tell me where he is so I can go get em. Oh god I feel like a little school girl. Im a dork.
    Yes you're a dork.:D looking at pictures. You're as bad as us men. I wouldn't waste my time looking at pictures. Nooooo. To may beautiful real people out there to drool over. If you want to find him you have to go out and get him. That's what women do. They go out, dress up nice, smell good and attract someone who will rock there world. So stop dreaming and looking at those picures. Oh, that's why you don't have a boyfriend. You're to busy looking at pictures. Gee get a life.
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    DJ"H we have pretty much the same taste, ESpecially Matt DAmon. Here I got one for you. Vin Diesel Oh my god how can anyone not think this man is beautiful
    Hell yeah - vin diesel is gorgeous ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiman
    yes your a dork.:D looking at pictures. youre as bad as us men. i wouldnt waste my time looking at pictures. nooooo. to may beautiful real people out there to drool over. if you want to find him you have to go out and get him. thats what women do. they go out, dress up nice, smell good and attract someone who will rock there world. so stop dreaming and looking at those picures. oh, thats why you dont have a boyfriend. youre to busy looking at pictures. gee get a life.
    Crankie is not a dork. It's perfectly normal. It's not cheating to look at pics and think celebs are gorgeous. My bloke thinks some celebs are gorgeous as do I. It's not cheating - we are only human and as if we would ever be able to do anything with them anyway. It does not hurt to wondow shop ;)

Jan 27, 2006, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    Crankie is not a dork. It's perfectly normal. It's not cheating to look at pics and think celebs are gorgeous. My bloke thinks some celebs are gorgeous as do I. It's not cheating - we are only human and as if we would ever be able to do anything with them anyway. It does not hurt to wondow shop ;)
    She just told us she is a dork. Correct! It's not cheating. We all want what we can't have. So keep dreamin. Those celebs are only human like us anyway. But, I have seen real women who are more attractive. And if they aren't just turn the lights out. Hehe

Jan 27, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiman
    yes your a dork.:D looking at pictures. youre as bad as us men. i wouldnt waste my time looking at pictures. nooooo. to may beautiful real people out there to drool over. if you want to find him you have to go out and get him. thats what women do. they go out, dress up nice, smell good and attract someone who will rock there world. so stop dreaming and looking at those picures. oh, thats why you dont have a boyfriend. youre to busy looking at pictures. gee get a life.
    Sounds like someone is a little jealous, hmmm, maybe? Hey I already have a man, but lets face it we can all dream a little bit. My man actually has a few female celebs that he thinks is gorgeous. It doesn't bother me, because I have my own list. And your right I have seen some "real men" that are better looking than some of these movie stars.
    Whether we are looking for someone or not there is nothing wrong with thinking some celebs are gorgeous. Just as long as it doesn't consume your life, what's the big deal?

And please if this thread was started by a guy, and all the guys on this board were posting about what female celebs. They drooled over, you would be right there with them. Am I right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do some people say? [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering why some people say to use condoms when girls give you head?

What people really look like :) [ 17 Answers ]

This is maybe a silly thread to start, but... what do all of you look like in real life? I don't mean you need to share a photo haha, but I've noticed that with many of the posters here (except those who have already use their photo as their avatar), I have a preconceived notion in my head of what...

For people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! I'm a student, I like sport very much. I play football, volleybal, ping-pong and basketball not bad. Also I like to cycle very much. I have a bad bicycle and I want to buy a new bike, but I haven't enough money because mountain bike(on this type of bicycle you can not only ride, but...

People [ 4 Answers ]

About a year ago I had sex with this guy who is now one of my closest friends, and now my best friends is telling me that people still confronting her and telling her that I'm a whore for doing it. They also say that it's the reason I haven't made it into some the higher ranked clubs in my school,...

View more questions Search