Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2006, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Sounds like someone is a little jealous, hmmm, maybe? And please if this thread was started by a guy, and all the guys on this board were posting about what female celebs. they drooled over, you would be right there with them. Am I right?
    Correct! Yes if other people posted pics of beautiful women sure I would be looking I'm not dead. But, I would not go out of my way looking for those pics.
    A little jealous... of what? A couple of girls posting pics. Please give me a break. :D
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 27, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiman
    yes your a dork.:D looking at pictures. youre as bad as us men. i wouldnt waste my time looking at pictures.] nooooo. to may beautiful real people out there to drool over. if you want to find him you have to go out and get him. thats what women do. they go out, dress up nice, smell good and attract someone who will rock there world. so stop dreaming and looking at those picures. oh, thats why you dont have a boyfriend. youre to busy looking at pictures. gee get a life.
    Umm that's funny cause in this post you said that and I quote "I wouldn't waste my time looking at pictures. nooooo to many beautiful real people out there to drool over." So if someone posted pictures of beautiful woman up here you wouldn't waste your time or you would take a look, just a bit confused. Im not trying to bust on you but it seems like if your going to tell a girl here who happens to enjoy looking at a picture of a celebrity to "get a life" it sounds as though you have a problem with that. I don't see what the big deal is.

Jan 27, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Umm that's funny cause in this post you said that and I quote "I wouldn't waste my time looking at pictures. nooooo to many beautiful real people out there to drool over." So if someone posted pictures of beautiful woman up here you wouldn't waste your time or you would take a look, just a bit confused. Im not trying to bust on ya but it seems like if your going to tell a girl here who happens to enjoy looking at a picture of a celebrity to "get a life" it sounds as though you have a problem with that. I don't see what the big deal is.
    Yup no big deal. Difficult to see my exspression while I write. But, anyway. Let me clarify. If I was surfing and I came across a pic of a beautiful women yes I would look. I just don't go looking for pics. Get a life. I was saying this litely. Not that I have a problem with it. If she likes looking at pics so be it. I was only expressing my opinion and yes dear she does have a life I'm sure. Feel free to bust on me anytime I enjoy what other people think about stuff. So bring it.

Jan 27, 2006, 10:04 AM
    yup no big deal. difficult to see my exspression while i write. but, anyway. let me clarify. if i was surfing and i came across a pic of a beautiful women yes i would look. i just dont go looking for pics. get a life. i was saying this litely. not that i have a problem with it. if she likes looking at pics so be it. i was only expressing my opinion and yes dear she does have a life i'm sure. feel free to bust on me anytime i enjoy what other people think about stuff. so bring it.
    Oh that's fine I was just expressing my opinion also. I was just unsure what you were getting at, thanks for clarifying it. Im not really a pill. I just wasn't sure where you were coming from at first. No harm done, friends? Truce?:o

Jan 27, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Oh that's fine I was just expressing my opinion also. I was just unsure what you were getting at, thanks for clarifying it. Im not really a pill. I just wasn't sure where you were coming from at first. No harm done, friends? Truce?:o
    There never was any harm my friend. I don't think you're a pill either. Nobody is here. Maybe I'm a pill. So, sorry nymphetamine I did not mean to be a d$%k. so, please go back to enjoying your pics.

Jan 27, 2006, 10:12 AM
    Nah your not a pill, we like you. Sometimes its good to agree to disagree. Actually I've read some of your other posts and you give good advice. Keep up the good work.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 27, 2006, 10:15 AM
    yes your a dork.:D looking at pictures. youre as bad as us men. i wouldnt waste my time looking at pictures. nooooo. to may beautiful real people out there to drool over. if you want to find him you have to go out and get him. thats what women do. they go out, dress up nice, smell good and attract someone who will rock there world. so stop dreaming and looking at those picures. oh, thats why you dont have a boyfriend. youre to busy looking at pictures. gee get a life.
    Wow. I hope that was meant as a joke. :( There are reasons beyond my control right now that I don't have a boyfriend. When Im ready I can have any boyfriend I want.

Jan 27, 2006, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nymphetamine
    Wow. I hope that was meant as a joke. :( There are reasons beyond my control right now that I dont have a boyfriend. when Im ready I can have any boyfriend I want.
    Yes that was a joke. I was only being serious. You need to get to know my sense of humor. It's a little off the wall. A lot of people just don't get it. I'm sure you can have any man you want. You do have the power all us men want.

Jan 27, 2006, 10:23 AM
    This is my type of man right here. No its not a phase. Ive been attracted to black haired pale pasty men since I was in diapers. Must be hormones.
    Attached Images

Jan 27, 2006, 11:17 AM
    This is my type of man right here. no its not a phase. Ive been attracted to black haired pale pasty men since i was in diapers. Must be hormones.
    thanks for sharing. Will let you know if I see one. Like during an alien invasion. If I do see one my expression will be like this... :eek:
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 11:43 AM
    By the way... who is that guy, nymph?

Jan 27, 2006, 11:50 AM
    Lol. Its also a nostalgia thing for me. The guys I dated like that always smelled good and were very affectionate. That my dear is the beautifull Gerard Way, lead singer of MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. :D Its hard to believe he is my age.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2006, 11:55 AM
    Ah... of course, Gerard... Way, the uh... lead singer of uh... My Chemical Romance... that's uh... who I thought it was lol ;)

Jan 27, 2006, 12:00 PM
    Nah your not a pill, we like ya. Sometimes its good to agree to disagree. Actually Iv read some of your other posts and you give good advice. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks bizygurl I appreciate that. You're not to bad yourself.:rolleyes:

Jan 27, 2006, 12:53 PM
    This is my type of man right here. no its not a phase. Ive been attracted to black haired pale pasty men since i was in diapers. Must be hormones.
    I guess I have a different type of guy. But whatever floats your boat nymphetamine!lol!

Jan 27, 2006, 03:29 PM
    One for the girls
    Hey nymph, here is one for you. Got one for me?
    Attached Images

Jan 28, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Hey there CUTIE PiE! lol, lol! That's a nice picture of you. It is you, right?:p :D

Jan 28, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Hey there CUTIE PiE!!lol, lol! that's a nice picture of you. It is you, right?:p :D
    This is not me. Friend I go skiing with. He is the ugly one. I'm the good looking one. :D

Jan 28, 2006, 08:38 AM
    :D oh sorry for the mix up, you're a cutie too! Lol!

Jan 28, 2006, 08:53 AM
    :D oh sorry for the mix up, your a cutie too! lol!
    I'm no spring chicken. But, I do the best I can. It's tuff being a seX symbol. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do some people say? [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering why some people say to use condoms when girls give you head?

What people really look like :) [ 17 Answers ]

This is maybe a silly thread to start, but... what do all of you look like in real life? I don't mean you need to share a photo haha, but I've noticed that with many of the posters here (except those who have already use their photo as their avatar), I have a preconceived notion in my head of what...

For people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! I'm a student, I like sport very much. I play football, volleybal, ping-pong and basketball not bad. Also I like to cycle very much. I have a bad bicycle and I want to buy a new bike, but I haven't enough money because mountain bike(on this type of bicycle you can not only ride, but...

People [ 4 Answers ]

About a year ago I had sex with this guy who is now one of my closest friends, and now my best friends is telling me that people still confronting her and telling her that I'm a whore for doing it. They also say that it's the reason I haven't made it into some the higher ranked clubs in my school,...

View more questions Search