Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chhc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 08:34 PM
    Is there anything I can do to last longer?
    I need some help but I don't know if anyone can help on on this. Mabye just a tip or something. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while and we have just started to have sex. And ever time I start to get her going I . Is there anything I can do to last longer and make the sex amazing instead of 2 minutes?:confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2006, 09:32 PM
    Some suggestions I have heard of is, if you know you are going to have this experience. Masterbate before hand, in private or get her involved. It will make you last longer. Also I hear a lot about kegal exercises and actually getting to the point of excitement and trying to learn how to control it. Like a muscle. Using the exercise overtime will give you greater control.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 27, 2006, 12:54 AM
    Chhc, in order to make your ejaculation last longer, you must learn to do two things. First you must learn to keep your entire body relaxed regardless of how sexually aroused you become. Second you must learn to move the sexual charge that builds up during lovemaking away from your genitals and circulate that energy throughout your entire body. You can also change intercourse positions frequently. Experiment with various positions to find out if you can more easily delay ejaculation in some of them. Try making love with your girlfriend on top. This position is more relaxing for men, and it often helps ejaculatory control.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 27, 2006, 10:12 PM
    Trojan condoms extened pleasure you will last for 30 miinutes
    Ademan Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Feb 1, 2006, 12:57 AM
    Agreed, condoms are a good way to reduce the sensation and make you last longer. And woman on top is really a great way for a change, I was really sore this weekend and she spent most of the time on top, I literally lasted for hours (woman on top is relatively new to her and I) and she nearly came several times during it and then I finished her with my hands. (still haven't been able to give her that elusive intercourse orgasm, but I'm working on it haha)

Cheers
    -Dan
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2006, 06:45 AM
    Hi, Chhc,
    There are over-the-counter products that work well with prolonging climax, that is, waiting for awhile before you do.
    One is "Delay", which is a cream type lotion you rub on beforehand. It's available at almost any drug store, pharmacy, in your local area, without prescription. There are others, and will be located in the same area as condoms.
    I do wish you the best.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2006, 11:54 AM
    There is a method called "The Squeeze Technique" which was originally developed by Masters and Johnson (sex therapists). It's designed to "retrain" the brain to control the ejaculatory reflex. Then you won't so quickly. I know from personal experience with a boyfriend that this works. You can do it by yourself, but it's more effective if you can get your girlfriend to help you.

First, empty your bladder. Then get your girlfriend to stimulate your penis (hand job, etc), or masturbate if you are alone, to the point just before you ejaculate. Then your girlfriend should press or squeeze (gently!) the tip of your penis for a few seconds, by placing her thumb on your frenulum (that small piece of skin on the underside of your penis where the head meets the shaft), and her first and second fingers on the ridge of the glans (the head) on its upper side. She shoud do this until you feel your urge to ejaculate is gone (about 5-10 seconds). Then repeat the process, with her stimulating you again to the point of ejaculation, then squeezing you, etc. Keep doing this for about 20 minutes. If you practice this technique for a few weeks, you will learn a lot more control! If you need to see an illustration or more explanation of the technique, just try searching for "squeeze technique" in Google. There are a lot of good resources. I didn't think it was appropriate for me to post an image here.

Good luck, I hope that helps!
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chhc
    I need some help but i dont know if anyone can help on on this. mabye just a tip or something. My girlfriend and i have been dating for a while and we have just started to have sex. And ever time i start to get her going i ***. Is there anything i can do to last longer and make the sex amazing instead of 2 minutes?:confused:
    You should see doctors for opinions, some time is the ***** problem. The other way is to stop temp during sex and then continue again. Sorry may be I did not say it clearly the previous one. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ticket for a vehicle that I no longer own [ 11 Answers ]

I live in the state of NY and I recently received 4 parking totaling to the amount of $625. The ticket was a computerized stub that just had the following information: violation (Here are the following violations on the ticket: 1. Improper plates 2. unregistered vehicle 3. no front plate 4. no...

Switch no longer works [ 1 Answers ]

We had two light switches that were in two separate rooms but controlled the kitchen overhead lights. About two years ago, I disconnected one of the switches. Last night, the switch that was left operational, stopped working for no apparent reason. I tested it and it no longer has power. The...

Landlord is no longer living [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that my landlord died, he is married and no decition has been made if his wife is going to take over the property. I have a leaking roof that really needs to be fixed ASAP. I live in a section 8 rented home, and they are going to have to wait until his wife calls to find out if...

Should I pay for a ticket that I no longer own? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in the state of NY and I recently received 4 parking totaling to the amount of $625. The ticket was a computerized stub that just had the following information: violation (Here are the following violations on the ticket: 1. Improper plates 2. unregistered vehicle 3. no front plate 4. no...

Need longer pole for fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got my fan and realized that because I have a slanted ceiling I need to extend the polr from the ceiling. Are there poles available? I need at least 20" from the ceiling. Will this affect how the fan works?

View more questions Search