Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Jan 26, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Hacking Runescape! Secrets Revealed!
    Hello people you came here because you thought I was going to tell you how to hack Runescape, but sadly you are wrong. I am here to explain, know, learn why you people want to hack a game. Why do you? Unfair advantage? Revenge? Want to be rank 1? Why? Hackers have a lifetime of guilt. They just want to be the superior ones here. But they don't know they are the lowest kind of player in Runescape. Why? Simple. Us, the ones that don't use hacks, are the superior ones because, we raised our levels competing against others and doing what we want to do. You may say that I'm some kind of RS mod or something, but I'm not. I'm a regular RS player. I raise my levels when I want to. I may get jealous sometimes about other people having like dragon weps or armor, but I keep myself cool by just thinking into the future. I picture myself one day having that. It may come true it may not, but I will not give up because of just a simple DIGITAL, ONLINE, NOT REAL, GAME!! You hackers can do what you want, but I say one day you will get caught. One day hackers... one day... You can't trick us with the "LOOK JAGEX MADE IT SO YOU CAN"T SEE YOUR PASSWORD SEE!! ****************". Not even with the "SEND ME YOUR USERNAME AND PASS AND A LIST OF ITEMS YOU WANT TO (I'[email protected]) AND I WILL GET THEM FOR YOU." Try something that will work. Why do you need hacks? Again another question left unanswered.

Comment on my post!
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2006, 12:37 AM
    Do not be fooled by these things:

1. The thing where it goes like:

Hello I am a Jagex employee. If you want, I will hack the game for you or people you want hacked if you follow these steps:

1. Compose an e-mail to "Insert name"@hotmail/yahoo.com.
    Hello? If you were a Jagex employee, you would probably have an e-mail at
    "@jagex.com". Lol

2. Make the subject "insert subject".
    Lol. If you were going to make a hack that they would send it to you, why would you make them type in a complex subject when nobody else knows the pass to your e-mail?

3. Give type your username and password with what you want.
    Doi. If you were a "hacker" you don't need a persons password. :p

4. (maybe) Type you victim's username. OR Copy/paste this:

"insert any wierd thing like *@@%%&*@$!%!#"... "!^%&$@@%&&@$*

Ummmm, wouldn't that just make things harder for yourself if you were going to decode whatever you needed?

More later.

Jan 27, 2006, 05:41 PM
    Nice Ones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue19941
    Do not be fooled by these things:

1. The thing where it goes like:

Hello I am a Jagex employee. If you want, I will hack the game for you or people you want hacked if you follow these steps:

1. Compose an e-mail to "Insert name"@hotmail/yahoo.com.
    Hello? If you were a Jagex employee, you would probably have an e-mail at
    "@jagex.com". lol

2. Make the subject "insert subject".
    Lol. If you were going to make a hack that they would send it to you, why would you make them type in a complex subject when nobody else knows the pass to your e-mail?

3. Give type your username and password with what you want.
    Doi. If you were a "hacker" you don't need a persons password. :p

4. (maybe) Type you victim's username. OR Copy/paste this:

"insert any wierd thing like *@@%%&*@$!%!#"......"!^%&$@@%&&@$*

Ummmm, wouldn't that just make things harder for yourself if you were going to decode whatever you needed?

More later.
    Thanks Rouge for helping out around here!;) To me you are kind of :cool: .

Jan 28, 2006, 07:41 AM
    There are more, too.

Things like this:

Me and my bro (or cousin) have been working on a hack for "insert number" months. (Note: If you were in college, there are no hacking courses, NONE AT ALL, so don't even think about believeing this). This hack can: duplicate items, hack other people, make money, and edit stats. All you have to do is send an e-mail to "insert whatever"@"whatever web-site".com. Type you username as the subject. Then, in the body, type your username, your password, your victims username if you want someone hacked, items you want, money you want, and stats edited. That's all you have to do.

Errors:

1. There is no such thing as "stat editers".
    2. You can only dupe items in Runescape Classic.
    3. If you only need a victims username to hack, why do you need our password?
    4. Hacking can land you in jail for I don't know how long. Why take the risk of losing the enjoyment of life if you get caught?

I'll try to find more "hacks" later to put them to rest.
    Saverwing Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2006, 02:22 PM
    :mad: Pretty incredible I didn't think u all would get it so easily something that we kind of got the first time we game our pass's away!

Not be evil or anything just wanted to point out the obious.
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jan 28, 2006, 03:06 PM
    I don't hck runescape but put show off as that's what people would do

Jan 29, 2006, 05:32 PM
    There is this usual scamm that isn't that of a scamm. I've been reported for doing this when I'm not even scamming. The "scamm" is GEM CUTTING. I try to gem cut for people, but some just think it is a scamm. I only do it for the exp. I want to get it to lvl 40 too.

Feb 1, 2006, 06:51 PM
    Hey as I was looking I found this:

Gamers: Do not give out your username and password - or enter it on a webpage other than your gaming site - for any reason.

Scams involving use of others username and password abound. Protect that information as you do your credit card and checking information.

Posters: Feel free to share instructions for using tips and cheats that you've discovered, but do not invite folks to give their username & password. If you do, the post will be deleted and/or you will be banned.

AskMeHelpDesk is dedicated to being an excellent source of answers and information.

Thank you Curlyben! This is also great advice!:D Now you people watching this post may be all like :eek: because there are no hacks. The only people that can actually get in the game and get ANYTHING are the creators os RS itself. They can do that, but it is against their power. They agree that in playing fair, you WILL and CAN acomplich anything. You won't even need a dumb millios guide. You won't need help. Just play fair. Like they say "If you can't play by the rules, then don't play at all.". End of story.

Feb 6, 2006, 04:25 AM
    More tips:

1. Do not accept armor trimming. To me it is a scam no matter what.
    2. Do not accept gem cutting offers unless you test them first by giving them an uncut sapphire and see what they do.
    3. If you want to get rid of uncuts but get more value, say "trading uncuts for cuts" because some people that want to lvl up crafting will trade cuts for uncuts. Or just wait for a person to say "trading cuts for uncuts".

4. If someone says they have a login key that has everyone's password, don't fall for it. If they really have a login key, you pay them RS cash, you change the pass, but they change the pass to something u don't know because they got the login key~~~~! ~_~

More later
    scamhater Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 04:42 PM
    I totally agree with you guys. When I was like a lvl 5 newb my member friend gave me 50k free! Then a guy named "Staticx 9" was offering a lvl 80-something account. I didn't think it was a scam back then so I gave him 50k & he gave me a wrong pass & a wrong username. I pmed him curses & he said "Gimme another 50k for the real pass & username" I was like "Wtf! So wut did I give you 50k for then?" "I dunno nothing I guess". I was so pissed off I started cursing at him. He reported me & I got deleted! I made a knew account that's now lvl 54 & I try to report all scammmers now. I also try to help other newbs & noobs to not fall for scams!

[A Tip From The Scamhater: If they say cutting gems make them give you something valuable if they don't give you the cut gem right away]

I support this forum

Feb 24, 2006, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scamhater
    I totally agree with you guys. When i was like a lvl 5 newb my member friend gave me 50k free! Then a guy named "Staticx 9" was offering a lvl 80-something account. I didn't think it was a scam back then so I gave him 50k & he gave me a wrong pass & a wrong username. I pmed him curses & he said "Gimme another 50k for the real pass & username" I was like "Wtf! So wut did I give you 50k for then?" "I dunno nothing I guess". I was so pissed off I started cursing at him. He reported me & I got deleted! I made a knew account thats now lvl 54 & I try to report all scammmers now. I also try to help other newbs & noobs to not fall for scams!

[A Tip From The Scamhater: If they say cutting gems make them give you something valuable if they don't give you the cut gem right away]

I support this forum

Make a clan and go to clan drop parties!
    Don't beg! Make friends and ask NICELY for some money!
    Be a }{ero! DO you quests to get rewards!
    Add Moneybags to your friend list. He is on usually on Saturdays. Ask him for some money NICELY and he will give you like 50k the first time!

Anti Scam:
    Know the real value of items you are selling.

NEVER believe people that say, "Selling lvl 126 account!! Only 100k!!"

NEVER accept trades that you have someone to do for you without asking for something from him/her. Exam: "Enchanting all ammies!! Free!". Tell the guy you want something from him because you don't trut him much. Do this when peeps are offering free gem cutting.

NEVER believe people that say, "Look Jagex made it so you can't see you password!! See- ***********!!!!! You try!!"

NEVER believe people that say, "Free armor trimming!!!"

ALWAYS look at the second trade screen before accepting a trade!

Follow these and you might as well never lose any money!:D :p

Mar 2, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Guess what guys? I was checking to see how many people saw this thread. I saw at least 2,400, but sadly only 10 have replied. The funny thing is... THEY WERE LOOKING FOR REAL "HACKS"! LOL! Ok now to my point. I've been noticing that some newbs don't know the prices of some rare items. I guess I can try to estimate the price. (Dont get angry at me if I got it wrong. Like I said Im just estimating.)

MONSTER MASKS
    RED- I think they were likr 20 M
    BLACK-20 M
    BLUE-20 M
    GREEN-20 M

PARTY HATS
    I HAVE NO IDEA

CHRISTMAS CRAKERS
    THESE ARE THE MOST RARE ITEMS YOU WILL FIND IN RS. ONE REASON. SOME PEOPLE OPEN THEM. WHICH MEANS THERE WILL BE LESS IN THE GAME. SO IF ANYONE ASKS YOU IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONE JUST OFFER A VERY VERY HIGH PRICE

SANTA HATS
    AROUND 30 M

ANYMORE ITEMS YOU ALL WANT TO TALK ABOUT JUST POST EM!;)

Mar 10, 2006, 02:38 AM
    Here's another one I recently found. Dun fall for this either:

Hi my name is xxxx. Me and my uncle/cousin have been working on a hack for x months. The photo here shows what we got from using this hack program. Now we are offering to to use it for you. All you have to do is send me you username and password to {insert e-mail name}@[insert e-mailo website). The list what you want, or what person you want hacked. We can duplicate and hack almost anyone.

Goin' on Google to look for more. :)

*Ahem* First of all, there are no "hacking courses in college. Secondly, why can you hack ALMOST anyone, not EVERYONE? And third, I think Jagex controls what items appear and disapper in the game.
    scamhater Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2006, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hpd4
    Hello people you came here because you thought I was going to tell you how to hack Runescape, but sadly you are wrong. I am here to explain, know, learn why you people want to hack a game. Why do you? Unfair advantage? Revenge? Wanna be rank 1? Why? Hackers have a lifetime of guilt. They just want to be the superior ones here. But they don't know they are the lowest kind of player in Runescape. Why? Simple. Us, the ones that don't use hacks, are the superior ones because, we raised our levels competing against others and doing what we want to do. You may say that I'm some kind of RS mod or something, but I'm not. I'm a regular RS player. I raise my levels when I want to. I may get jealous sometimes about other people having like dragon weps or armor, but I keep myself cool by just thinking into the future. I picture myself one day having that. It may come true it may not, but I will not give up because of just a simple DIGITAL, ONLINE, NOT REAL, GAME!!!!! You hackers can do what you want, but I say one day you will get caught. One day hackers... one day... You can't trick us with the "LOOK JAGEX MADE IT SO YOU CAN"T SEE YOUR PASSWORD SEE!!! ****************". Not even with the "SEND ME YOUR USERNAME AND PASS AND A LIST OF ITEMS YOU WANT TO (I'[email protected]) AND I WILL GET THEM FOR YOU." Try something that will work. Why do you need hacks? Again another question left unanswered.

Comment on my post!!

Yup! I totally agree. In my opinion if you hack even if you're Zezima then you're a noob. I don't know why strong people try to hack anyway? They got like rune, drag & mills & bills!! We're just the good players who might not have drag, but at least we play fair. Noobs are more understanding they're weak and want stuff, but all those experienced players!! How would they feel if they got hacked. Always remember scamming is for noobs!!

(Tip from the scamhater: If someone tries the "Look Jagex blocks your pass" thing just report em' because it's their own fault!)

Mar 19, 2006, 03:17 AM
    There's another one!!

It's about a scammer who says that for them to hack for you, you need to have a level 40 account or stronger because "Jagex keeps a timer on your account and if you had a level 3 account and all of a sudden you had 99 cooking".

Well, if you were at ANY level and all of a sudden you had 99 cooking, Jagex would see it anyway so that "timer" of yours is basically... nothing.
    stefy-yani-yo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2006, 09:42 AM
    :eek: I once got hacked my account ssttoosto icreated a new one its not the end of the world!:eek: I meen its JUST AN ONLINE gAME IF YOU HACK ITS BECOZ U DONNO HOW TO HAVE FUN BY LEVELING UP yourself and play outside I bet hackers only play rs2 nothing else I'm SURE:mad::( :eek:

I came here because I saw on Google it was a chat room on why not to hack and stuff

Mar 29, 2006, 05:46 PM
    Yeah. Like they say. If you can't play fair don't play at ALL. I donnu wy people hack. Either its because they are jealous or they are too poor to buy their own items.
    Style Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

Mar 29, 2006, 06:11 PM
    Sometimes hackers just hack because it's fun to them... puh-leeze, a "lifetime of guilt"? I've never found a hacker who said that they ever felt bad about their hacks-these things are games,not major paths in life come on people as long as they aren't actively targeting people (like keylogging,trojans,all the fun stuff) but are just scamming some rather naïve people into giving them their info in a free online game then I don't see what the big deal is... gee... it's a game

Mar 29, 2006, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Style
    sometimes hackers just hack because it's fun to them...puh-leeze, a "lifetime of guilt"? I've never found a hacker who said that they ever felt bad about their hacks-these things are games,not major paths in life come on people as long as they aren't actively targeting people (like keylogging,trojans,all the fun stuff) but are just scamming some rather naive people into giving them thier info in a free online game then I don't see what the big deal is...gee...it's a game
    Yeah that's why every time they "hack" you they take everything you got! :mad: :mad: Its also a big deal to some people because they took a verrrry verrrry long time to get the item. Yes they will have a lifetime of guilt when they get hacked back! :mad: :mad: They'll want to get revenge and probobly will finally notice how bad other people felt when they take all yer stuff! :mad: :mad:
    Style Posts: 48, Reputation: 7

Mar 29, 2006, 09:22 PM
    I know some hackers,they take it like the hacking itself is an aspect of the game, like if they've been hacked is the equivalent to having lost an arm wrestling match "Oh yeah, now I've got that bastard!" it's all fun and games... that is till someone loses a processor (lame attempt at comp. humor)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dogs secret potty revealed... [ 6 Answers ]

I have just discovered that my dogs have been going potty under the deck. The stench of urine is unreal. I thought the smell was the indoor/out door carpet, so we pulled it up only to discover the secret potty. I've rinsed with water, but the smell is still there. How can I sanitize it, make the...

Hacking [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I think I know c++ quite well. I wanted now to know something about hacking of which I don't know the 'h'. Could someone tell me how do I get started? Does knowing c++ well help to be a good hacker? How much is knowing unix releavent?

Secrets [ 29 Answers ]

I am confused about whether to continue a two year relationship or not. We see each other 3-4 days a week. He lives a couple hours from me and stays with me most of the time we are together because I need to be close to my job. Good things: interested in many, many of the same things, he is...

Is hacking legal? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep getting email messages that say things like Hacking With Trojan Horse Programs (Easy for beginners, Spy on your friends, family etc). Are these things legal?

View more questions Search