Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysticdemon8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 05:07 PM
    Hey I play runescape as a member and I have not been hacked but friends have... being hacked isn't really like it seems it is mostly because you are being stupid and giving out your password or going to stupid websites...

Trimmed armor is given from clue scrolls given as a drop from monsters in members world the only way you can get them is to complete the clue scroll or buy it off somebody
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2006, 05:55 AM
    ?really? Wow. Looks like u copied what we've said in the past posts
    Dante_Roman10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2006, 08:45 AM
    Nice message, someone hacked me, I was mad, but I cooled off after I realized, they were just a bunch of collorfull PIXLES, AND NOT REAL... so yeah. Anyway, nice message, and your right. Thanks
    ifoundnemo50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 12:43 PM
    People don't be foold by scammers if any one ses give me your pass and user and ill tell you how to hack don't believe them
    And if you do u are a N00b idiot :mad:
    mouzer Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Woah does anyone still go on this website?? And by the way I'm probably the noobiest here now I am lvl 83 with 74 str 71 att 62 def 70 hp... it appears to me that you all have been on this site for WAY TO LONG no I'm just kiddin I wouldn't be surprised if this site is completely abandoned... well respond if anyone is still on this site I am completely new to this so :confused: :confused: :confused: lol
    youcantscam-me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 01:41 PM
    I am a lvl 69 on runescape. I have played for about 8 months. This guy was advertising a site for runescape3 testing and if you went there you would enter your runescape name and password, and you could try out rs3. Well I was a lvl 52 Back when I did that and he hacked me and my friend cause we both tried it. When I tried to get on my guy it said invalid pass, so I answered my recovery questions and got it back. When I got in my friend told me this: "I like the stuff on your account it will come in handy" so then I knew it wasn't him because he called me and said he can't get on his guy anymore. So I just mind my own business with hackers now.
    tintin01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 02:00 AM
    Another thing to be aware of is *friends*

Never give out anything to a friend who is asking to borrow or loan off you you won't get anything back it's a fact! :mad:.. They will find any possible way to make an excuse!

I have been scammed from a friend whom I trusted and got along with so well... I Lost 4mil in total of items.And believe me you would think they're some genuine and respectful person.I was stunned and shocked to hear that my friend had gotten hacked after I had asked her for my items back.I cursed at her so much I put her on my ignore list.And thought that was the end of seeing her since I believed that her account had gotten hacked.

:rolleyes: Then the next day! I spotted her chopping yews and was so mad.. :mad:

She ran off... Ohwell now I know she's a LOSER! And has no real friends...

Just so you know never trust a friend even if you are close.. Thanks for reading my message :D :cool:

And Nice site
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Jan 25, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Style
    sometimes hackers just hack because it's fun to them...puh-leeze, a "lifetime of guilt"? I've never found a hacker who said that they ever felt bad about their hacks-these things are games,not major paths in life come on people as long as they aren't actively targeting people (like keylogging,trojans,all the fun stuff) but are just scamming some rather naive people into giving them thier info in a free online game then I don't see what the big deal is...gee...it's a game
    Yo I Know Its Late For This But... Some People Do Use Keyloggers. My Friend A Former Rs Player Was Hacked Like That. Most Of Them Do. Here's One Thing You Should Keep In Mind. If You Download A Auto Typer Virus Scan It. Delete It If It Has Any trace Or Virus. Just Having Traces Can Hack You. Always Keep An Up-to-date Anti-virus Program. Ill Look For Some.. Just So You Know This Thread Has Around 69k Views

Quote Originally Posted by tintin01
    Another thing to be aware of is *friends*

Never give out anything to a friend who is asking to borrow or loan off you you wont get anything back its a fact!! :mad:..They will find any possible way to make an excuse!!

I have been scammed from a friend whom i trusted and got along with so well....I Lost 4mil in total of items.And believe me you would think theyre some genuine and respectful person.I was stunned and shocked to hear that my friend had gotten hacked after i had asked her for my items back.I cursed at her so much i put her on my ignore list.And thought that was the end of seeing her since i believed that her account had gotten hacked.

:rolleyes: Then the next day!! I spotted her chopping yews and was so mad..:mad:

She ran off......Ohwell now i know shes a LOSER!! and has no real friends...

Just so you know never trust a friend even if you are close..Thanks for reading my message :D :cool:

And Nice site
    Same with my bro. He trusted a member friend of his. Just so you know he was reaaaal rich. So the his friend (Runeviper) told him he would pay for his membership. My bro believed it and he gave him his pass and all... I think the estimated amount of money he lost was around 150k-340k... Well anyway don't trust anyone with your pass... even your mom :p .
    lord inyush Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Oh yea just to let you guys know I been trying to stop this for many years and if you don't believe its fine I try to help okay please repsond to my post and I will help you no matter what

Ps.there is something you got know about jagex!! They are watching you if u don't tell the truth they can prevent you form getting back your account and they will watch every thing you do so you remmebr that you are being watched! :D
    str master Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Comment on scamhater's post
    I,want stolen jobu59

Jan 27, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticdemon8
    hey i play runescape as a member and i have not been hacked but freinds have....being hacked isnt really like it seems it is mostly because you are being stupid and giveing out ur password or going to stupid websites.....

trimmed armor is given from clue scrolls given as a drop from monsters in members world the only way you can get them is to complete the clue scroll or buy it off of somebody

Yes it's true.
    You can only get trimmed armor/dragon hide/skirts,robes from clue scrolls(members only). And again NO ONE can trim armor. Oh and if you have heard of the random event that is not listed in the random event list it is a lie. The random event is called "Prince of the Wilderness". It says go to the wildy with 20k and find him etc.. It was used by a scamming group of friends that wanted you to go to the location where there were greater demons. It said you had to bury the burnt bones:p and then he would come out. Its not true anyway, just so you know.:D
    Lastcloud Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 02:55 AM
    I agree some 1 hacked me and lost 800k that's a 1 month saving man I'm so with you I hate hackers too
    ignatz2000 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Please everybody. If you see a scammer trying to scam people, yell out that it's a scam and report them.
    Just walking away is not enough.

And BTW there are no cheats for runescape. Serously, by the time YOU have found a glitch in runescape jagex will have found and fixed it and I will have gained 50 lvls.:p
    Lastcloud Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RS AntiScammer Pure Playa
    yeah, me too. Hi, im new here; i saw it on google and stuff. i saw this and agree... i had a level 10 acc on rs classic and some guy (greg### something) said i could dupe items if i changed my pass to moneymaker. i was suspicious, but then i was a noob and newb. i eneded up getting my acc hacked, but then something weird... my pass went back to what it was! maybe i answered my recov questions... i dunno. now i have a lvl 64 acc with rune and addy ( i got hacked once took my armor and stuff), pretty good combat stats and i got some money. im not that good a playa, but still... i try to report scammers all the time, and i think jagex actually hears my suggestions... lol i talked a while ago about the milking cows and stuff and they updated it! .... just to show that scammers really are a waste of time (and desperate; a lvl 10 acc?!?!?!) and have no sense of play and usually, no life.

P.S.:i never knew this: how do ppl get trimmed armor? i know a player can't trim it, but where do u buy it? is just a limited # of them?
    Trimed armors are for members but you can buy them off members for 1mil or so (depends on what kind) and you still can ware them. Member's get them from tresure trails lv 3 (really hard) so yeah... Hope I helped.
    ZachT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I see those all the time... Today someone said they were Jagex and something was wrong with my computer and they needed my password to fix it.. He needs my password to fix my computer LOL WHAT A NOOB! :rolleyes:
    calciumboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I hate scammers, I remember when I fell for the old, fally mole hole scam, I had just finished this quest and was feeling pretty pleased with myself then along came sum noob an asked for help. I try to help people as much as I can in the game so I said I would help, he told me he would give me 100k for helping him. This may sound very dodgy but the temptation, greed and wounderful offer before me never made me think twice. He gave me a tiderbox, a spade and a candle,he told me to lite the candle the follow him down into mole hole, then he gave me 50k for my tinderbox and then said he would give me another 50k for the candle, the candle but I had 2 extinguish it to trade, as soon as it had gone out, you get attcked by these creatures and eventually die, I think I lost rune boots, ring of wealth, dragon long, obby cape, rune kite and rune helm. I was extreamly angerd and "walled" my PC, I did not report the people either. HOWEVER, I got my vengeance, just a few months later, I got bak my armour etc, and was in fally 1nce agen, back to see some farmiliar faces, I offerd to help them again, sneakily taking tele runes with me, like before I did what they tod me and as soon as I trade my tinderbox for 50k I quickly teled out, and then reported them for scamming, I felt very forfilled and it made me smile, although I had lost a lot, in the end I felt it was worth it, I guess revenge really is a dish best served cold. Hahahahahaha

THE END...

Apr 9, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Just Wanted To Say... Woot!! 64k Views!!

Who Knew This Would Become A Popular Thread...
    Anyway... Have Fun Hope U All Had A "fun" Easter!!
    Wizard Rs AWESOME Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 12:04 PM
    I agree!: people on my bus threanted 2 hack my account because they were mods and said they knew my password and username. I waited and waited and I ain't even hacked once yet!
    !! IDIOTS!!
    goob12 Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Here is another one
    When you swear on ruenscape it comes out like this *********.
    They will say. Oh runescape has now blocked your password look *********
    Then say look type your password in and it will come out the same.
    Tips
    Just don't tell anyone your password and if you are that stupid and Do give out your password then report the name of the person who has and change it instantly
    bradilly04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
    I think your right but some times people want to hack because there poor or have nothing good.I think that hackin is wrong but you can't say they fell guilty? Can u? Maybe they like hacking, they may get caught but if they don't they a lot of good items:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dogs secret potty revealed... [ 6 Answers ]

I have just discovered that my dogs have been going potty under the deck. The stench of urine is unreal. I thought the smell was the indoor/out door carpet, so we pulled it up only to discover the secret potty. I've rinsed with water, but the smell is still there. How can I sanitize it, make the...

Hacking [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I think I know c++ quite well. I wanted now to know something about hacking of which I don't know the 'h'. Could someone tell me how do I get started? Does knowing c++ well help to be a good hacker? How much is knowing unix releavent?

Secrets [ 29 Answers ]

I am confused about whether to continue a two year relationship or not. We see each other 3-4 days a week. He lives a couple hours from me and stays with me most of the time we are together because I need to be close to my job. Good things: interested in many, many of the same things, he is...

Is hacking legal? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep getting email messages that say things like Hacking With Trojan Horse Programs (Easy for beginners, Spy on your friends, family etc). Are these things legal?

View more questions Search