Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2006, 01:54 AM
    I think that even if you get hacked, it's okay because it's just a game, although maybe hundreds of hours of work goes down the drain. Just start a new one and you can still play. It's not the end of the world if you get hacked.
    stefy-yani-yo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2006, 03:49 PM
    www.runescape.com is a pass time not the only thing in the world!!

Srry did I say PASS TIME?? Its not even that!!
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Apr 5, 2006, 03:41 PM
    Hmm Its true what rouge said. Its OK if you get hacked. Just know that we learned when we were small that "When you fall down, you always pick yourself up.(Unless you have no arms:p )"

Apr 14, 2006, 02:44 AM
    Yay! Started new account. While training, I met my old account. Not literally just saw him online. He called me an egghead and said I made him mad while I threw a few tamtrums at home and school. However, when he found out that I knew a lot of things I suppose I wasn't supposed to know, I guess he got pretty annoyed. Some PC freak. He said hacking me is the joy of his life. Waste of life, I say.
    brok5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Hi my name is brok I have an lvl 105 in runescape ho have 2 party hat and full drag with some money 1 time I've going to my computer I put my username and pass I log in 1 hour after I loged out and I could not log in I search in my computer and I find a key logger ho kep all my username and pass 2 days after I've log in to my acount I've go to my bank and the scamer have left 1gp :( after that ill start scaming people because I got scammed that's why I think some people start scaming people now I stop scaming because when I start I always got scammed after lol I was banned fow 1 week and I've stop scaming now I'm doing some mining I'm doing barow but I can get back my party hats I have because they woth 220 mill each now that's why I start to scam
    RS AntiScammer Pure Playa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Yeah, me too. Hi, I'm new here; I saw it on Google and stuff. I saw this and agree... I had a level 10 acc on rs classic and some guy (greg### something) said I could dupe items if I changed my pass to moneymaker. I was suspicious, but then I was a noob and newb. I eneded up getting my acc hacked, but then something weird... my pass went back to what it was! Maybe I answered my recov questions... I don't know. Now I have a lvl 64 acc with rune and addy ( I got hacked once took my armor and stuff), pretty good combat stats and I got some money. I'm not that good a playa, but still... I try to report scammers all the time, and I think jagex actually hears my suggestions... lol I talked a while ago about the milking cows and stuff and they updated it!. just to show that scammers really are a waste of time (and desperate; a lvl 10 acc?? ) and have no sense of play and usually, no life.

P.S.:i never knew this: how do people get trimmed armor? I know a player can't trim it, but where do you buy it? Is just a limited # of them?

Apr 30, 2006, 09:18 PM
    No seriously, how do people get trimmed armor? Can you buy it at some kind of shop in runescape? Is tehre just a limited number of them in the game? If so, why aren't they more rare? Please answer!
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Someone told me you have to go to some special smithy with gold and armor and trim it there. Who knows. Hi I'm new. Sort of...

Uh... so um. That's about it/.

May 5, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Lol... but that's true; who does know??
    If anybody knows, please answer!!

P.S.: how do you put those phrases as part of your message? Where do you set those?

May 6, 2006, 06:44 AM
    In answer to your question, if your talking about the thing below the solid line, that is your signiture, I believe? Yes it's the signiture. You can edit it by going to "My Profile" > "Edit Signiture". Then, type what you want others to see.

May 9, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Ty roge. It works!
    LOL

Jun 2, 2006, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RS AntiScammer Pure Playa
    Ty roge. It works!
    LOL
    Ummmmm, what works? Oh yes, always set recovery questions as soon as you start an account. That way you can partially garuntee you can get your account back if you forget your password, get hacked, get scammed, etc. Make them easy to remember. Remember what order they are in, too.

Jun 3, 2006, 02:07 PM
    That makes it harder to remember anything rogue

Jun 3, 2006, 11:35 PM
    Well think of something to easy, like the order of the eldest to youngest in you family could be the answers.

Jun 5, 2006, 06:15 PM
    I looked at it and found out that its easyest using pets names or something like that. But, I forgot.
    DarkNuhilus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RS AntiScammer Pure Playa
    Ty roge. It works!
    LOL
    U asked before where do you get trimmed armor form you get it from mem treasure clues check www.runehq.com for more

My friend is runescape nerd (no offence) and he said that full dragon isn't the bet armor in the game anymore if it isn't then what is

If a price on runescape is too good to be true it probably isn't

No matter what you hear on the internet there is no such thing as a cheat for runescape trust me

Jun 16, 2006, 01:32 PM
    Actually one way to trim an armor is to do a special quest. Then you take your armor and like melt the gold or whatever with a special furnace
    monkey120 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Lol, kind of funny... this post acctually does help people find out how to hack players on runescape..

Jun 23, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Haha... funny.
    vvg125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 04:27 PM
    Another way to get trimmed armor is...

Doing treasure hunts. I know this because I'm a member and it's only available to members.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dogs secret potty revealed... [ 6 Answers ]

I have just discovered that my dogs have been going potty under the deck. The stench of urine is unreal. I thought the smell was the indoor/out door carpet, so we pulled it up only to discover the secret potty. I've rinsed with water, but the smell is still there. How can I sanitize it, make the...

Hacking [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I think I know c++ quite well. I wanted now to know something about hacking of which I don't know the 'h'. Could someone tell me how do I get started? Does knowing c++ well help to be a good hacker? How much is knowing unix releavent?

Secrets [ 29 Answers ]

I am confused about whether to continue a two year relationship or not. We see each other 3-4 days a week. He lives a couple hours from me and stays with me most of the time we are together because I need to be close to my job. Good things: interested in many, many of the same things, he is...

Is hacking legal? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep getting email messages that say things like Hacking With Trojan Horse Programs (Easy for beginners, Spy on your friends, family etc). Are these things legal?

View more questions Search