Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farouk El-Aidy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 10:51 AM
    I lost my email and address book
    Hi Sirs,

Someone hacked my e mail address and changed my password, and that person is saying really disgusting things to people under my name and Iw'd really like to know if there is someone who can help me to get my password back.

I was checking if there is any way to retrieve my address book, I not remember my secret question.

MY email address which I lost yesterday is: [email protected]

Thank you in advance and really waithing to hear from you soon on my new email address
    I use now <[email protected]>
    Best rehards.
    Farouk
    farouk El-Aidy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 10:59 AM
    I lost my email and address book and sombody hacked it and start use it in disgusting thinks.
    How I stop it soon and how I get back my email with address book.
    Faelaidy
    ridvani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 05:34 PM
    I lost my email and address book and sombody hacked it and start use it in disgusting thinks.
    How I get back my email with address book.
    My lost e-mail address is [email protected] and my new e-mail address is [email protected] please help me
    tonycrens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 05:13 AM
    Get back your email and address book with the aid of address book how to fix

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email - Unplanned copy sent to other friend in address book [ 2 Answers ]

Using OE6 on Windows xp. When sending an email to one person in my address book, a copy of this email is automatically sent to another friend in my address book who I did not want to send the email to. (Good job I'm not talking about him LOL! ) Any idea what's going on here? Is OE corrupted, a...

No Email Address [ 2 Answers ]

An unemployed man is desperate to support his family of a wife and three kids. He applies for a janitor's job at a large firm and easily passes an aptitude test. The human resources manager tells him, "You will be hired at minimum wage of $5.35 an hour. Let me have your e-mail address so that we...

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Email address configuration [ 1 Answers ]

Why are separated by the dot such as [email protected]?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search