Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ri0Dancer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 07:12 PM
    I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie]
    Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the spelling, but the name of the movie is "In Search of the Wawawigglewagglewazziewoodlewoo" or something equally as strange. Now my sister doesn't remember this at all, but she was young and I swear I'm not crazy. I think the Wawa-whatever was a monster. Does anyone else remember this movie or should I just admit I've finally lost my mind?
    dragonmark_101 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 09:58 PM
    It was called "In Search of Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wassie Woodle Woo!" I couldn't find much more than that, but it does exist.
    Twirpy94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2006, 01:16 PM
    My brother and I watched this movie MANY times when we were younger. I have never met anyone else who has seen it!! I do not remember the exact plot, but it was about a kid named Tim, I believe, and he was in his room and its just different things he went through in a day. There is a part where he is using his imagination and flying through space; there is a part where he is singing about "the big bad bully keeps picking on me" and there are enormous legs and shoes standing in front of him. I think ultimately he is looking for the Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wassle Woodle Woo? Don't know for sure.

Its good to know that my brother and I didn't create it in our heads though ! :p
    purplegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2006, 06:53 AM
    I have great news! You can purchase a DVD of "In Search of the Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo!" at timnoah.com

It took about three weeks for delivery. My family was so excited and loved it!
    sweetbabi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 09:27 AM
    I remember watching this movie in elementary school. I've never met anyone else who has heard of it. Every now and then I'd get the song stuck in my head (LOL... don't know why). I new there had to be someone else who heard of it. :)
    lonestarangel24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 01:37 AM
    I can totally relate to sweetbabi! That song gets stuck in my head and I'm 29, my son looks at me like I am nuts! That movie was so funny to me when I was younger. I am so glad that there are others that have heard of this and aren't afraid to admit it. NOW I know I'm not crazy.
    juansgirl2004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2007, 07:00 PM
    It is called "In search of wow wow wibble woggle wassie woodle woo!" You can buy a copy on e-bay or amazon.com. It's pretty rare though.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 30, 2007, 07:33 PM
    My sister and I watched this movie like every day for 6 years. It was our favorite. We had two recordings of it and we watched them so much they barely worked at all after awhile. My sister adopted the character Tim as her own Imaginary friend. And she wrote to Tim Noah multiple times. He would always reply. She turned 22 this month and I bought the DVD for her, for her birthday. It's a great children's movie that encourages them to use their imaginations. It's good to know other people enjoyed this movie as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

View more questions Search