Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmiseall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 09:54 AM
    How to become fat in a month?
    I am an Indian(Keralite). I have tried to become fat but I couldn't. What should I eat in particular so that I become fat in a short time. I usually don't eat anything in the mornings due to early college hrs. I am mostly hungry in the afternoon and in the evenings. Please help.

I am a 21 year old south indian girl. My height is 154cm and my weight is 40kg. As far as I know I feel hungry in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. I donot have time to eat in the mornings. So please tell me some ways to become fat in a short time. I am really worried and disappointed in this matter. Please help
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 27, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Can you please give us more information.
    How old are you? What is your hight and weight now? Why are you planning on getting fat?
    I do find it weird that you are asking such a question. This is no insult but more information well be a great help to salving this problem. I look forward to your reply.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 27, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Your own body's metabolism may be preventing you from retaining excess fat.

You should consult a dietician and/or your doctor. Be careful, please.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 27, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    Your own body's metabolism may be preventing you from retaining excess fat.

You should consult a dietician and/or your doctor. Be careful, please.
    Once again I will have to agree with the CaptainRich. Really good advise.
    You should consider this option.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 04:28 PM
    If you want to gain a few pound you simply have to eat, especially in the morning, and not miss any meal for that matter. As for getting fat in a month, I won't give you advice for this. It would be like someone wanting to lose 100 lbs in a month, it's just not the right thing to do to your body. You can bag up cereals, or granola, fruit, nuts, seeds or yogurt and eat them during the day, even though your have a hectic schedule. Get up earlier before school starts and eat, Is the best advice I can give you.
    coolguytvm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Dear dmiseall,
    Sister I am also a person from trivandrum,21 years of age,studying at a college.I too face similar problems.I also have similar specifications like you.As a guy I face challenges in my height also.. I am just about 160 cm.Friend let me firstly tell you that this height or weight mostly depends on your parents.That can never be changed easily.I am telling this because I am a non veg and in most of the days I eat chicken(almost all)and drink milk.. Yet I am not getting fat.Then these days for more body development the guys use protein powder and such things.I don't know whether it is good for the body.Well dear friend reply to me if you have any suggesions in increasing fat.Then dear don't be afraid becoz.. as the generation is proceeding the children are getting more taller than their parents and all na.. So this might just be a natural happening.Slim girls are also attractive.. ok?So don't be afraid friend reply..
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 05:44 AM
    There is a world of people who are overweight -- eat like we were running out of food

HO HO's , Little DEBBIES and Ding Dongs -- Washed down with a large soda

A bag of Chips -- two hand fulls of Cookies -- And another large SODA

Eat lots of Double Cheese Burgers with bacon and extra cheese -- JUMBO FRIES

How to gain weight?

How To Gain Weight Fast and Build Muscle Mass Naturally

http://www.snac.ucla.edu/pages/Resou...s/HOWtGain.pdf
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 06:02 PM
    If that's what you want to do, biggsie, but I couldn't advise any one who wants to gain wait to eat junk food, (all the foods... you metioned above), they are nutritionless, too much sugar, sodium, too high in transfat and saturated fats, and totally bad for blood pressure therefore your heart and general health would suffer. No person will survive long eating like that. Larger portions more often, of good food will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I ask my roommate to give 30 days notice on a month to month lease ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am3 months into a month to month agreement with my current roommate. We were in a 6 month lease together that has expired over 3 months ago. I am currently wanting to dissolve the relationship and go into a 12 month lease with our landlord on my own. I know she is not ready to vacate, but can I...

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

Month to Month Contract (Security Deposit and 30 day Notice) [ 2 Answers ]

In the State of Ohio is it true the tenant has to give 30 days notice when they are moving out and the landord has to give 30 days notice when asking them to move out? If they do not give 30 days do they lose their security deposit?

View more questions Search