Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Feb 29, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Hi gloomy, how are you disfigured? Do you have vitiligo now? Is that what you mean by disfigured? Because you can always go all the way and depig like people with extensive Vitiligo.
    Sorry for what you're going through, wish you all the best
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 1, 2008, 10:13 PM
    Hi gloomy123,there is this african soap call dudu osun black soap.try it and it will reverse all the skin damage caused by the skin bleaching product you mentioned.get more information if you like from Shea Butter, Dudu-Osun African Black Soap, and Many More: The African Store and your skin will be restored.the damage is reversible and I think your dermatologists just don't know what to prescribe for you.this african black soap is made from natural products and helps to heal any damage caused by excessive skin bleaching and even up your complexion nicely.been using it and I have a very beautiful soft and smooth complexion and it has lightened me up to 2 shades.just try it and tell us your experience.you can also buy it from Natural Beauty Products luck and don't worry
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 10:11 AM
    What do you guyz think 3% monobenzone will do?
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 3, 2008, 02:53 PM
    It will damage your skin like it did to gloomy.please be careful because it's only used to treat vitiligo.you can try other skin lighteners.they are all temporary but some are effective and safe.permanently changing your skin color is not the best idea.you may end up regreting your actions.
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 11:27 AM
    First of all, I would like to ask gloomy about her condition. Exactly what is a plastic surgeon supposed to do for you? I cannot understand how a plastic surgeon would be able to fix a discoloration problem. Plastic surgeons cut and sew you back together. What kind of damage do you have that you would need a plastic surgeon?

For all interested, I have used monobenzone. It was benoquin 20%. It was the real thing, because I used to buy it from a Canadian pharmacy. It was expensive, so I only managed to buy a couple of tubes. I had positive experiences with it. My skin is naturally white though. I only wanted to lighten my neck, which had a light tan after years of living in the tropics. I wanted to lighten other places too, but only managed my neck because it is an expensive process. It lightened my neck enough to match the rest of me and then, I quit using it. I didn't have any rashes or loss of pigment anywhere else on my body. Also, I would like to know where gloomy was buying hers? What was your source for Mono? The Canadian pharmacies no longer sell it.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 4, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Some DO get good results with using monobenzone and some don't. It's risky.
    -

Mar 4, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Mono_attention, I remember in your first posts you talked about mono like gloomy, what happened to you from using mono that made you warn people from it and what made you changed your mind to use it again?
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 4, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Yeah.. I received some blurry spots on my throat.. I stopped applying mono to this area.. and they faded away..

After that I decided to use other ingredients to make my cream... I don't see any spots anymore.. so I think the causer was probably how I mixed my mono cream : /
    -

Mar 4, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Mono_att, this is one of your first posts
    (I suffer from vit.. and I'm using mono..
    Why are you so ignorant? I'm warning the people.. I want to help them! People always disappear when the started their mono journey.. I did not..
    So if you have the opportunity.. go ahead and test it.. im using benoquin from my pharmacy..
    I'm joined this message board with "monobenzone_attention" because it can harm you..
    I'm speaking from the inside.. I'm not like: stop using skin lighteners.. stop thinking about lightening your skin..
    The point is.. that mono counts as a drug.. and is actually not allowed to sell...
    You can use natural products to lighten your skin.. but don't use mono.. )

And later you said you don't have vitiligo, just want to understand what is going on here, why you said first you had vitiligo and later you said you don't, may be what you went through gloomy is going through, just panic and exaggeration
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 5, 2008, 04:51 AM
    I have vitiligo on my back.. that's the only part with vitiligo.. sometimes I forget that I suffer from vit.. because its on my back : / I does not spread anymore..

I used benoquin from my pharmacy.. but it is too expensive.. plus my dermatologist moved to another town..

So I bought mono powder to make my own cream
    -

Mar 13, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Gloomy, what was your original color?
    When a person uses mono, inspection of the skin is very important. You don't turn patchy over night, I noticed some Places were getting lighter that others, I just stopped applying there and they're gone back to match the rest, so you have to pay attention to your skin, I just want to know was your skin ruined over night?
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Gloomy, what was your original color?
    When a person uses mono, inspection of the skin is very important. You don't turn patchy over night, I noticed some Places were getting lighter that others, I just stopped applying there and they're gone back to match the rest, so you have to pay attention to your skin, I just want to know was your skin ruined over night?
    Hey, if your welling to share, did you get your mono from anil. Did you have trouble getting it and if so did you mix yourself
    -

Mar 14, 2008, 04:59 PM
    I live in Canada, I got mine from Anil
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Muna, what % of mono did you get from Anil? I tried emailing him a while back, but I got a failure delivery notice in my email. Anyway, I'm getting so spooked by people saying mono gives disfiguring results. Don't know if you've read any of my previous postings but I ordered 3% monobenzone lotion from China. I was going to apply it to my feet only (as I always wear socks or stocking during the day) and let it travel up my upper body systemically. Retzay said that he started with 5-10% mono concentration and that he developed patches all over and is disfigured now. I'm waiting to hear back from him 'cause I suspect he applied mono directly to his face... Muna, I'm scared now... please tell me how you're doing with own mono experience...
    -

Mar 16, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Well, of course if you are scared, don't use it, the email is right
    When you buy the powder it is 98%or 99% you will make your own percentage, I truly believe making your own cream from such a powerful Chemical is not a good idea, I mixed half of my powder wrong first just like any one says here, with cream and lemon in a blender for 5 to 6 minutes which is just b.s. of course you will see something but might not be the things you want to see, I have not used the powder long enough, but I saw some lightening after darkening first but then I stopped when I learned that mixing it that way is just stupid and naïve to think that you can dissolve that powder with lemon in a blender, and then I mixed a little with alcohol, the one intended for preparation and I saw results but then I got scared and thought the cream is the best way to go since I saw a difference after I dissolved it right, so stopped using the powder to start using the cream, like I said the cream is made in the lab for a reason, you don't want to go cheap on your skin, but still it is a personal decision, and you have to be very diligent with the percentage and do not go crazy with the application frequency, all the people here who used the powder got patches, some faint some severe.
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Muna,

Thanks so much for responding!! You know, I almost ordered mequinol powder in desperation, but now that I read your message I'll stay the hell away from any powders. That was the same email address I used while trying to contact Anil! I mean, <[email protected]> and I entered "Mequinol - recommended by Vahid" in the subject line 'casue I didn't want him to think I was spam. I want a very low % mequinol before I experiment with mono but no one sales it in ready-made cream. I think that's why a lot of folks use the powders and end up messing up their skin!

Mar 16, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Monobenzone is only allowed for patients suffering from Vitiligo. Why else do you think this stuff is hard to get hold of? It's not allowed for a reason; THE RISKS!!
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 02:04 PM
    So muna, you're using cream now? Where are you getting this from? What %?
    Thanks
    -

Mar 16, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Look for creams in Chinese websites like tradekey, I am using 10% , I don't use it religiously, like multiple times in a day or a week.
    You are right Punkchic, but there are a lot of products that are safe to use (like HQ) but you can not get them in American without a prescription, in Canada you can get HQ without a prescription, lots of things are all about regulations, not saying that everyone should us mono, I was just making a point
    BTW Your signature is great

Mar 16, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Look for creams in Chinese websites like tradekey, I am using 10% , I don't use it religiously, like multiple times in a day or a week.
    you are right Punkchic, but there are a lot of products that are safe to use (like HQ) but you can not get them in American without a prescription, in Canada you can get HQ without a prescription, lots of things are all about regulations, not saying that everyone should us mono, I was just making a point
    BTW Your signature is great
    Thanks, Muna.
    I also have to say even though I do not agree with using monobenzone, you have been using it responsibly by not using it religiously. That way less chance of disasters. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make my skin become fairer quickly at home?

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Experts of monobenzone, I can use your lending hand about bleaching my skin [ 22 Answers ]

Please, Is their anyone I can TRUST! All response are welcome, I looking for someone who is very informed and have Experienced monobenzone (power or cream) skin bleaching agent. I am very interested in bleaching my skin 3-4 shades lighter. Things I would love to known; Personal experience...

Damage skin from using monobenzone? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious to know is their anyone out there that has sufferd damage skin due to monobenzone use? And if so can you share your experience? I hear a lot of good stories about monobenzone but nobody wants to talk about the downside and in what time frame has one experience problems Thanks...

View more questions Search