Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applebeee
    Ebay, 3% I mixed 2 tubes of mono creams with a half bottle of palmers lightener cream and 2 tablespoons of vit (e) oil. I'm going to order almond glow tonight and mix my other mono cream with it and use it on my face. I also use a soap my friend orders for me from nigeria. which makes me light
    Hello ladies, I'm faye and I was reading about mixing the two together , try it on your body first and then let us know right now I'm using 20% benoquin and so far nothing is happening help[ some one and tell us about the soap from nigeria and how can we get some PLEASE
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

May 28, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye7
    hello ladies, im faye and i was reading about mixing the two together , try it on your body first and then let us know right now im using 20% benoquin and so far nothing is happening help[ some one and tell us about the soap from nigeria and how can we get some PLEASE
    Sweetie, it is going to take MONTHS and MONTHS to see any results.

You have to be patient with that stuff.

Unless your benoquin is fake lol or a rip off.

Either way, patience pays.

Until then, get some kojic acid soap for a little (quick) brightening, maybe.
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 28, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetaroma
    Hi

In my theory gloomy mixed her monobenzone with something that caused her skin to mess up, because like she said she was ok for about a year ,then it started getting patchy. Within that year her skin was nice and lovely, but she wanted to be pale white .I dont use monobenzone anymore either, but dud du du osun african soap is great, its designed specifically for it since in nigeria, africa, and in many caribbean countries women use bleaching products as a daily skin regime. Gloomy you can become pretty again just have faith, it was a trial an error situation. Our skin and hair is our glory ladies, so gloomy i can imagine how u feel. I have had bad skin almost all my life off and on until i found what works for me.
    How light did you get from using this soap?
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    Sweetie, it is going to take MONTHS and MONTHS to see any results.

You have to be patient with that stuff.

Unless your benoquin is fake lol or a rip off.

Either way, patience pays.

Until then, get some kojic acid soap for a little (quick) brightening, maybe.
    Thanks vicky d, I will try and find some here and yes I believe this benequin is fake its prescription but the company has went out of business and I am having a hard time trying to get it to absorbed in my skin I am only using it on the burn part not all over my face but its not going into my skin it sits on top any answers or suggestions . How can you tell if its fake
    sweetaroma Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Black Hair Media Hair Forum: Lil KIM....Someone save her... guys look at this link about little kim omg , had to post it they are talking about her skin and plasic surgery.
    jerseyboy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. well i'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. my arms, face, legs, cheast . is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. and i've been going to dermatologist about it and they say that the the damage is irreversable. I just don't know what to do.

It started off good for a while about 7mos. then at the 8th month i noticed patches that were pink like a raw pink on the sides of my face inner thighs arms. and they were so sore. and my skin just kept peeling, peeling, so then after the pain subsided then that very raw red area became darken . And a ver noticeable darkening.

i'm so damn sorry and regret using monobenzone. my only hope now is to find a plastic surgeon that can hopefully fix my skin back.

I just don't know what to do. I just don't know. and that a lot of money that i invested in a product that i thought was going to lighten me but only damage my skin badly.

thought i share for those before it becomes to late
    What percentage did you use hun?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Hey gloomy

Are you still around, how are you doing

lighterrr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make my skin become fairer quickly at home?

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Experts of monobenzone, I can use your lending hand about bleaching my skin [ 22 Answers ]

Please, Is their anyone I can TRUST! All response are welcome, I looking for someone who is very informed and have Experienced monobenzone (power or cream) skin bleaching agent. I am very interested in bleaching my skin 3-4 shades lighter. Things I would love to known; Personal experience...

Damage skin from using monobenzone? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious to know is their anyone out there that has sufferd damage skin due to monobenzone use? And if so can you share your experience? I hear a lot of good stories about monobenzone but nobody wants to talk about the downside and in what time frame has one experience problems Thanks...

View more questions Search