Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Revani Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Ancient Communication
    How did the ancient chinese communicate before technology?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Could you elaborate on what you are describing as technology? All ancient civilizations had means of communication. How far back in history are you looking?

Edit: You can look through thes sites-get a good idea of what was used. Ancient China and the First Copieers
    Early Communication Systems: China
    fashionmodaworld Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 09:58 AM
    HI! I'm glad you've asked that question! SAme as any other ancient civilization like Egypt chinese had their own language and writing system. Then the new technology came and everything changed.
    Ihope this answered your question!
    REACH02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 07:47 PM
    This sux

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient egypt [ 2 Answers ]

If the middle kingdom in ancient egypt was from 2050-1750 BC and new kingdom began in 1550 BC what do we call time in between

Ancient civilizations [ 1 Answers ]

Why were the early chinese unaware of other ancient civilizations in egypt mesopotamia and india? Can you describe three actions the emperor Shi Huangdi took to unite china. Why did the han dynasty promote the ideas of confucius?

Ancient civilizations [ 26 Answers ]

I just watched Is it real? On National Geographic on the Lost City Atlantis. And some are saying that the hieroglyphics on the pyramids and the Sphinx talk about aliens. The commentator also mentioned that the Mayans and Egyptians must have had aliens helping them to make their building...

Ancient Nubia [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the information about ancient nubian people,customs,and the homes...

Ancient Translation [ 2 Answers ]

How would you translate "Love and Gratitude" into any ancient language? Or what site would I visit that translates english into ancient language? Thanks

View more questions Search