Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biianca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Why am I deaf?
    I'm 15 and I was born without hearing in my left ear. I occasionally hear buzzing noises and my doctor doesn't know why. What are some possible reasons for my hearing loss?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 09:07 PM
    What all kind of tests did the doctor do?
    It sounds like a birth defect that doesn't have an explainable cause.
    I don't know but my guess is something as simple as your mom maybe could have had the flu while she was pregnant with you and triggered it.
    charanbeer2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 11:59 PM
    I Have 3 Year Old Baby She Is Deaf By Birth, I Want To Know Is There Any Good Treatement In North India And Which Is Best Hospital In North India For Deaf Treatement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deaf girl [ 1 Answers ]

*A man marries a deaf girl. He mimes: "let's make a code: If I want sex, I will squeeze your breast. In response, you can pull my penis once for Yes, and 50 times for No"

Deaf Dog? [ 5 Answers ]

I am not possitive but think my puppy has hearing problems. He is five months old. We have only had him 3 weeks but he doesn't respond to his name, kissy sounds, claps or anything. Only thing that he seems to hear and is scared of is the vacuum cleaner. How can I find out if he has problems...

Deaf barking dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog, eva, barks all day when I leave her in her cage. This wouldn't be a huge problem except I live in an apartment complex and she drives my neighbors crazy. I know that she isn't hearing noises that make her bark because she is stone deaf. I have no idea what to do. I have never had a...

Deaf Puppy [ 4 Answers ]

I just adopted a very precious border collie, only to find out days later she is deaf. I've had a blind dog for ten years... but have no experience in deaf dogs. I have only found one book that was specifically for training deaf dogs. It was pretty general. Does anyone have any other...

Going deaf [ 1 Answers ]

My hearing loss is due to the nerve dying. My mother had the same problem. Any suggestions on how to stop/reverse the process. Thanks, Hatman

View more questions Search