Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Which psychics are real?
    I've never been to a psychic and want to go. I see many scattered through the city, how do I know which to choose or if they are authentic?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 08:27 PM
    The authentic and real ones, Are the ones that will help you and guide you without charging you a cent.

The best real authentic one is yourself. We all have that internal instincts. We tend to always listen to others and forget to listen within ourselves.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Make a list of very specific questions, last number of your drivers license, name of the street your mom lives on, and so on, things that can not be a vague answer. Those that get them all are real.
    When you find one tell me, I have never meet one yet.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Yeah IF they can tell you things like in Ghost where he tells Whoppi to tell Demi about things that only the two of them could know. But problem being you don't want to waste your money on a bunch of scammers to find one that is for real so Jesushelper's answer is the best.
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippiefeet
    I've never been to a psychic and want to go. I see many scattered through the city, how do I know which to choose or if they are authentic?
    Most so called psychics are scam artists... beware

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychics real ? [ 5 Answers ]

If psychics are real then someone prove it to me by telling me about myself, maybe something that only I know.

If there are real psychics why aren't they rich? [ 48 Answers ]

Why wouldn't they just play the lotto and win big?:rolleyes:

Please I need a real psychics help here. [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have known diis guy for a while about a year and half we've been friends about a year and half but late last year I started having feelings and I think he too then we started making out and you know all those stuff but no sex but smtimes he behaves cold and won't talk but the next min he...

Any real psychics out there? Some advice needed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, If there are any real psychics out there, I could use some advice. I was dating someone last year and fell in love. He broke it off last winter, but I have a gut feeling that he may be back someday. My birthday is 1/8/65 and his is 6/30/64. Psychics , does anyone see him coming back...

View more questions Search