Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rohitsoman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Using d2 value from Control charts
    I have only one observation per sample

The tables give values starting at 2, I am having this doubt what is the value I should use.
    I have used n=2 for calculating the things. The only reason being it is closest to 1 (my value for n)
    for my situation is this correct.

I am having times for a parts processed on a machine, so I have only one timing per product processed.
    I have to calculate the mean SD and allied stuff. Plot control chart limits stuff. So I am stuck as to what value of n is to considered for ranges calculation etc.
    Please respond as soon as possible.

Rohit

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Learning Technical Analysis and interpreting charts of stocks [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I am a investor in shares and do frequent trading. For the purpose of success in short term investments and day trades I was told that one has to learn Technical Analysis and gain expertise to interprete various charts relating to price, volume etc. behaviour of stocks and indices. Can...

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.