Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasandav Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Jan 26, 2006, 01:32 PM
    Liverpool & man united players...
    Can anyone tell me the names of players who have represented both these famous clubs? I can only think of paul ince... thanks
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jan 26, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Minds gone blank I can only think of paul

If only cantona was still around
    SKLM10 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2008, 07:03 AM

I'm a fan of neither club, but I did some research for you. :)

On top of Paul Ince the following players have played for Manchester United and Liverpool:

Transfers from Liverpool to Manchester United - 1912 August Tom Chorlton, 1920 Sept Tom Miller (£2000), 1929 Feb Tommy Reid, 1938 Jan Ted Savage, 1938 Nov Allenby Chilton

Transfers from Manchester United to Liverpool - 1913 John Sheldon, 1921 May Fred Hopkin, 1954 Feb Tommy McNulty (£7000), 1964 Apr Phil Chisnall (£25,000)

Also, Gabriel Heinze was about to switch from Man Utd to Liverpool, but was sent to the fascists in Madrid instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liverpool Players [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the full name of the liverpool player whose nickname is Razor - not being a dedicated footie fan, I certainly don't recall the name, and most of my colleagues look at me blankly - know the nickname, not the full name

United States Coming Foreclosure Soon! [ 1 Answers ]

Congressman Ron Paul Speaks the Truth (again) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- According to Republican Congressman Ron Paul: "Congress reacted to Katrina in the expected irresponsible manner. It immediately appropriated over $60 billion with...

View more questions Search