Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pat stephens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Unable to download pictures from camera
    I have a canon rebel xt digital camera and have successfully retrieved pictures from it for months now. All of a sudden when I go to zoom browser ex and go through the process I go right back to the opening page for zoom browser ex. I tried removing and reinstalling the software and that made no difference.Any suggestions?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 26, 2008, 03:54 PM
    >Moved from Forum Feedback<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Download pictures [ 1 Answers ]

I have a motorola razor. I have taken pictures and don't know how to take them off the camera and into my PC. Please help me.:) :)

Cannot download pics from camera to PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've recently bought a Canon Powershot A630 camera and I can't download the pics from the camera to my PC (windows XP / bought nearly 3 years ago). I used to have an Olympus camera and it was working fine. Still working.. I followed the manuals guidelines to install the Canon...

Help please.. Cannot download pictures from my digital camera [ 10 Answers ]

What could be the problem when I try to download pics from my digital I suddenly cannot download. The camera window just keeps reading. No result. What could be the problem? It has hardware failure message? What hardware? My digital camera or something inside my computer? What is it? Please help...

Unable to upload ANY pictures. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm new here,and don't know much about computers.. I have been trying to find this out for three weeks but nobody can help me so I thought I would try here. 3 weeks ago I bought a laptop, if I go to a website where you are able to upload a picture to your profile,I can't upload pics...

Motorola Camera Phone pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way to directly download pictures from my Motorola phone. I think it is a V22N. My PC identifies it when I connect the usb, but say there is no supporting software. Is it just a matter of drivers or is there more?

View more questions Search