Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Feb 26, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Positive or Negative Ovulation Test?
    I absolutely hate ovulation tests! They can be so confusing sometimes. I think I finally got a positive ovulation test - will you look at my picture and give me your opinion. Thanks to everyone who responds!

It was an Answer Ovulation Test - it said if the line is the same color or darker than the control line - then your positive. To me it looks the same - however it may be a little lighter.

(I haven't ever added a picture - hope you can see it - thanks again!)

http://convert.neevia.com/prods/a22d...988%5B1%5D.jpg
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 02:23 PM
    I'm confused!

Feb 26, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Try it now - I think I finally figured it out! Thanks for your input!

Feb 27, 2008, 11:24 AM
    I haven't gotten any responses yet - I finally got my picture on there. Thanks for anyone's resonse!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple positive ovulation test results [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post :)! My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I've had 5 positive ovulation test results over the last five days :eek: . What could this possibly mean? Thank you.

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

Positive HPT Negative Blood Test? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all - I am asking if anyone has ever experienced the following and what the outcome was. I took a HPT (e.p.t. +/-) at 11 dpo and 12 dpo and got a very clear faint positive within 30 sec. Two days later I was given a pos/neg blood test at my doctor's office and got a negative. However,...

View more questions Search